Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flannerys??

• 17-01-2012 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

When someone refers to Flannerys I presume they mean Flannerys on Glasheen Road or is there another Flannerys near UCC? IS there any place to park you car near this place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

They have a car park at the side, or there is an estate around the corner and you can walk back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Could you park there for a few hours in the evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

I would think yes if you mean in the estate. Not sure how safe it is but its a fairly mature one so not many teenagers/kids I would think. If you mean in the pub car park, I would think you could only really use it if you were using the pub as its a fairly small car park and wouldn't go un-noticed. Don't think the car park is full that often tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

a friend was clamped in the carpark recently so i would suggest not using it!!

Advertisement