Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Design Help Please

Options
  • 17-01-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking to sign write my car but before I do I would like to change my logo...has anyone any ideas??
    Its a sign writing business but only starting up...any ideas would be greatly appreciated...also car graphic ideas...
    Thank You

Logo Attached

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Keep logos as simple as possible with preferably no effects or fancy stuff and sticking to flat colours. Imagine trying to print that logo on various backgrounds, it would lose a lot of definition, making it hard to recognise which is key.

Have google for something like 'design logos guidelines' to help you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

grafikx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

300€ please :D, pm for bank details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Conor19

Not trying to be smart but are you sure you're starting the right business if you can't design a logo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

Conor19 wrote: »
    Not trying to be smart but are you sure you're starting the right business if you can't design a logo?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Gav.80

Hi, you can download free trial of Adobe Illustrator and watch tutorials on youtube, should help with logo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

A very valid point. You will be asked to do up basic logos in your line of business, text-only type logos at the very very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

To be fair you have to start somewhere, take the critisism that you recieve no matter how badly it is put and go from there?

The feel of the graphic is grunge and it wants to be on the side of a car, fitting a grunge style on the car is a challenge if it works it will stand out, go for it.

Go from there; make the work stand out on a contrasting background. If you put a lot of work into that logo then go for it and make it work: the challenge is to make it stand out on the side of a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Budgieoc18

I have designed logos and people have been extremely happy with them but like I said I am only starting up and I am only young so its all a learning experience. but thank you for your opinions, thats what we are here for ;) Im not going to be excellent from day one but who is when it comes to anything, everyone has to start somewhere. Anyway this logo I designed months ago and now I am sorting out flyers, my car etc. and just want peoples opinion to see what they think.Its hard to do work for yourself because your never happy with what you produce as your mind goes blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

I think your logo is kick ass but not really very good for van advertising. Keep it clean and simple. People need to be able to read it from a distance.

Well that's my two bob's worth.....................Dj.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fitzsija

Hope this is the type of thing ur thinking of??

let me know if it is

• Advertisement
Advertisement