Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetland cinema jobs??

• 17-01-2012 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi i was just wondering is deir any jobs going around limerick. would really be interested in applying for the new cinema in jetland but i dont know where to apply for it!??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Figerty

Don't know what the story is with applications, but a word of advice.....
    punctuation and grammer!
    Don't write your application in the same way you posted here. If I was filtering out applications, it wouldn't make the shortlist.

You would be amazed how many applications are badly thought out and written.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Figerty wrote: »
    Don't know what the story is with applications, but a word of advice.....
    punctuation and grammar!
    Don't write your application in the same way you posted here. If I was filtering out applications, it wouldn't make the shortlist.

You would be amazed how many applications are badly thought out and written.

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

giz a job mistah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Figerty's right.....and while "grammer" is a mis-spelling that would result in an application being binned, at least it's 90% of the required word, unlike "deir" which is 0% of the required word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Figerty's right.....and while "grammer" is a mis-spelling that would result in an application being binned, at least it's 90% of the required word, unlike "deir" which is 0% of the required word.

Well he's got an r at least, so 20%...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Speaking of which, any sign of a finish\opening date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Harpy wrote: »
    Well he's got an r at least, so 20%...:)

And an "e"......but we're talking monkeys and typewriters at this stage....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Sometime in March for the finish/opening.There has been people working on it since after Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Figerty

Good one! Well spotted..

But I am not apply for a job!
    :P

Advertisement