Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for work experience for my course??

• 17-01-2012 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

i am studying marketing in limerick senior and as part of the course we have to get work experience in february for 2 weeks as its mandatory if anyone knos of where i could get work experience let me kno would be greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Is it online marketing, or is any of it based around this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

timmym23 wrote: »
    i am studying marketing in limerick senior and as part of the course we have to get work experience in february for 2 weeks as its mandatory if anyone knos of where i could get work experience let me kno would be greatly appreciated.:)

I know it was already picked up on on another thread and I hate to be pedantic, but writing "Knos" instead of "Knows" and "Kno" instead of know, doesn't give people who might know someone interested in giving you work experience in marketing a very good first impression.

Good Luck with the hunt though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Jofspring wrote: »
    I know it was already picked up on on another thread and I hate to be pedantic, but writing "Knos" instead of "Knows" and "Kno" instead of know, doesn't give people who might know someone interested in giving you work experience in marketing a very good first impression.

Good Luck with the hunt though.

You never "kno".....the Dubs seem to have a preference for "morketing", so maybe the crap spelling and pronunciation lark will catch on ? ;)

Advertisement