Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law course-which one should I choose?

Options
  • 17-01-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I finished filling out the CAO over Christmas but due to being sick for the past week I've had some time to think. I put law in UCD as my first choice followed by the LLB in Maynooth. My third choice was law and arts in Maynooth.
    I was at the open evening for Law in UCD but didn't get a chance to talk to the students afterwards. I've also talked to Maynooth at higher options back in September. I have plenty of information on course content but what I really want is a students honest opinion on each course. So if you're a student in any of these courses....
    What do you think of these courses and how do you like the college itself?
    and in general...
    Which of the three has the best employment opportunities?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

There is a sticky on the Maynooth forum about the law course, which has loads of info for prospective students. I'd link it, but I'm on my phone >.< For views on the UCD course, it might be a good idea to ask in the UCD forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fionnghuala

Thanks. Will do :)

Advertisement