Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regeneration Jobs

• 17-01-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, iv been looking for construction jobs for the regeneration but cant find any at all! is there anywhere that people can apply for job in this project? being not only a Limerickman but a person that has a couple of degrees in construction related areas this is quite frustrating!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

From google clancy construction got contract last july for regeneration houses.

As far as opera centre who knows, have they limerick council any money to do anything.

Never seen a regeneration job advertised anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

dave 27 wrote: »
    Hi guys, iv been looking for construction jobs for the regeneration but cant find any at all! is there anywhere that people can apply for job in this project? being not only a Limerickman but a person that has a couple of degrees in construction related areas this is quite frustrating!

Is you dad on the regeneration board? Cos that greatly improves the chances of getting a job!!!

http://www.limerickregeneration.org/newsTrib1109.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

ABEasy wrote: »
    Is you dad on the regeneration board? Cos that greatly improves the chances of getting a job!!!

http://www.limerickregeneration.org/newsTrib1109.html

Or, failing that, if you've any connection with a construction/demoloition company from Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

unfortunately none of the above! just sent my cv to clancy construction, i wonder what the chances are of actually hearing from them!

Would you say they would take on anyone in the planning department in city hall? Id love to work there too..might drop an aul cv in there too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

dave 27 wrote: »
    unfortunately none of the above! just sent my cv to clancy construction, i wonder what the chances are of actually hearing from them!

Would you say they would take on anyone in the planning department in city hall? Id love to work there too..might drop an aul cv in there too

There's a planning department in City Hall? :eek: You would never think it by the look of things.

• Advertisement
Advertisement