Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFK for a while.

Options
  • 17-01-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Sorry my dear britishmen and irishmen, (if it spells like that) but me and my girlfriend are moving to a new apartment so got a LOT of stuff to get packed + I got a few exercises coming (blowing **** up). So I might not be very active until next week or so but will try show up as much as I can for CW, especially for the weekends.

Cya soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Destroyed wrote: »
    Sorry my dear britishmen and irishmen, (if it spells like that) but me and my girlfriend are moving to a new apartment so got a LOT of stuff to get packed + I got a few exercises coming (blowing **** up). So I might not be very active until next week or so but will try show up as much as I can for CW, especially for the weekends.

Cya soon!

NP mate. Best of luck with the move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Gd luck, see u soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

good luck mate, hope its all smooth for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Destroyed

Well, our move went fine, except we dont have any working internet connection yet since our ISP is FUBAR. Hopefully it should start working in the next few days. Pay especially attention to the word HOPEFULLY.

Advertisement