Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flannerys???

Options
  • 17-01-2012 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

When someone refers to Flannerys I presume they mean Flannerys on Glasheen Road or is there another Flannerys near UCC? IS there any place to park you car near this place.

Comments

Flannery's has it's own car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Flannery's has it's own car park.
    Could you leave your car there for a few hours in the evening

Customers only I imagine, cemetary up the road has a car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

RoverJames wrote: »
    Customers only I imagine, cemetary up the road has a car park.

Is that the nearest place to park for free. Have you directions to that cemtetary

Pass Flannery's heading for Wilton, it's 100 yards or so on the left after the traffic lights. I presume it's not a disc parking zone as it is a parking area for the cemetary. I don't know the where the nearest free parking to UCC is, I live near the Lough and plenty of UCC goers park there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

The cemetaryis disc parking, but if you are parking after six then there should be no problem. There is an estate behind flannery's where you probably could find a space no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

UCC have park and ride service from Tougher, well they did in 2007 when I finished college, which runs till 20:00 as far as I remember, other than that there is always the paid parking in the college its self...

The cemetaryis disc parking, but if you are parking after six then there should be no problem. There is an estate behind flannery's where you probably could find a space no bother.

Isn't it disc parking in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

RoverJames wrote: »
    Isn't it disc parking in there too.

Your right actually. Now that I think about it that whole area is all disc parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

well there are a few places by the green on the clashduv road, but its rare enough to get one. luckily our avenue hasn't gotten disc parking yet, but i wont be telling people where it is, enough cars with students leaving them there for the week

• Advertisement
Advertisement