Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cancelling/re-applying for a grant

• 17-01-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hello,

I applied for a better energy home grant last year, and the 6 month period is about to expire, but I'm not ready to undertake any works yet.

How do I cancel this grant and re-apply for a new one? Can I do it via the seai site?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,389 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im not sure but what i do know is that when you got approval through there would have been a barrow load of T & C's and you would find an answer there.

Handiest thing is just give them a call. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rodzer

muffler wrote: »
    Im not sure but what i do know is that when you got approval through there would have been a barrow load of T & C's and you would find an answer there.

The existing grant will die automatically once the 6 months are up. You can apply again, as long as the grants are available. However you won't receive the same grant as you got 6 months ago as SEAI reduced them in Decembers budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TobesYid

rodzer wrote: »
    muffler wrote: »

The existing grant will die automatically once the 6 months are up. You can apply again, as long as the grants are available. However you won't receive the same grant as you got 6 months ago as SEAI reduced them in Decembers budget.

Thanks for your replies lads, I'll give them a call.

Advertisement