Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you get into pubs/clubs in dublin wearing these

Options
  • 17-01-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Title^^^^^^^^

I'm heading out in Dublin city and I'm unsure how strict the bouncers are to footwear..

9010922.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

once you're not wearing manky airbubbly runners, you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

top madra wrote: »
    Title^^^^^^^^

I'm heading out in Dublin city and I'm unsure how strict the bouncers are to footwear..

9010922.jpg

Yes, bouncers arnt strict on footwear unless they are really scruffy the last few years, as long as you look decent and carry id if your young you should be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

It's a shoe, it's a runner no it's a shunner! Um. What is it exactly? Just get a black marker to the white bits. (Kidding, you should be fine).

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Yes.

But I'm guessing if you have to ask, you should probably bring your ID too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

As long as you look old enough and aren't acting a gob****e at the time, you shouldnt have a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

bc dub wrote: »
    Yes.

But I'm guessing if you have to ask, you should probably bring your ID too.

LOL ya I wish I still got asked,

I was just making sure, thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

If you're old enough they should be privileged you chose their bar that night irregardless of your attire.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

the dublin forum is fast becoming the nightclub door advice column, tip for you are, the kind of clubs that get shirty about what sort of shoes you are wearing are the kind of clubs you don't want to go to, as they will be invariably be crap, full of w*nkers listening to ****e music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Perhaps a sticky thread for nightclubs in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

FensterDJ wrote: »
    the dublin forum is fast becoming the nightclub door advice column, tip for you are, the kind of clubs that get shirty about what sort of shoes you are wearing are the kind of clubs you don't want to go to, as they will be invariably be crap, full of w*nkers listening to ****e music

I'm not goimg to lie, probably gonna hit up coppers :o

Its a friends birthday so LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

top madra wrote: »
    I'm not goimg to lie, probably gonna hit up coppers :o

Its a friends birthday so LOL

my advice, find a better circle of friends with better taste

Advertisement