If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote request - Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack

Options
  • 17-01-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack - 5.1 Speaker Package in graphite finish and it seems these guys:

http://homeavdirect.co.uk/2000-cinema-package-5-1-speaker-package

are selling graphite version for £369.

I would really appreciate your expert opinion on this speaker package and if this speaker package is good match to Onkyo TX-NR609?

Could you please also let me know what would be your price including delivery to Dublin.

Best regards,
    decus

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi decus.

The 2000 series has now finished and been replaced by the 2000i range.

I would not have the 2000 pack in the graphite finish but do have our display set in the Gloss black which I could offer if that would be of interest to you??

The new 2000i range 5.1 system is priced at £599.95.

You could also have a look at the monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack which we have at an excellent price of £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/monitor-audio/vector-5.1/moni-vector-5.1-blk

Any of these packs would sound fantastic when pairwed up with the Onkyo 609 which was product of the year and has been massively popular :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi,

thank you for coming back to me so quickly, really appreciated from my side.

I would not have the 2000 pack in the graphite finish but do have our display set in the Gloss black which I could offer if that would be of interest to you??

Could you please let me know what would be price for display set including delivery to Dublin, is it in good condition, how it works with warranty,...?
    You could also have a look at the monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack which we have at an excellent price of £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/monitor-audio/vector-5.1/moni-vector-5.1-blk

It looks as a viable alternative. Are they coming with wall mounters and cables or I have to buy these additionally? Does above price includes delivery to Dublin?

Thanks in advance,
    decus

Hey decus.

None of the two packs come with wall mounts or cables. Very few manuafacturers give cables these days.

Speaker cable starts at just 99p per meter.
    Bracket to fit the Q Acoustics are priced at £14.95 per pair but as the 2000 series has finished I do not have these bracket in stock.

Bracket to fit the Vectors are priced at £19.95 per pair.

The best price I could offer on the 2000 display pack would be £489.95. Normal retail was £599.95.
    Speakers are in good condition with no visable marks. The centre would be brand new boxed and so would the sub. All products would come with full years warranty.

I can also offer free shipping on either pack :)

Hi,

very quick response again, thank you on that.

The best price I could offer on the 2000 display pack would be £489.95.

It is very high price compared to link from above.
    Speaker cable starts at just 99p per meter.

Coudl you please let me know which cable is that and how much cable really matters (thinking about reusing cables I have at the moment from old Sony home cinema)?

Vector is interesting option, could you please let me know the best price you could offer on Vector + one pair of wall brackets + delivery to Dublin.

Thanks in advance,
    decus

I could drop the Q Acoustics down to £399.95 to the same price as in the link.

On the Vectors I could offer all in (Brackets and Delivery) for the £399.95 price.

Speaker cable does make a difference. While you most likely could re-use your own cable the 99p cable would be a good increase on anything that would come free. Also for the sub you would require a sublink as if I am correct your current sub runs on speaker cable also? Again with the vector pack I could not throw in the speaker cable but could do cable and sublink half price.

If you would require new cable how many meters would you require?

• Advertisement

Again with the vector pack I could not throw in the speaker cable but could do cable and sublink half price.

If you would require new cable how many meters would you require?

I forgot about sublink cable :(, you didn't let me know which cable you are taking about @ half price, would appreciate some more details.

To be on the safe side I would need 45 meters of cable and 4 meters sublink cable. How much that would be?

I see costs going up, and up, ... :(

Thanks,
    decus

Hey.

The cable at 99p would be the cambridge Audio Symphony 100:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-100/gale-symphony-100

And the Sublink cable 7.5m:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/hifi-interconnects/cambridge-audio/aud100-7.5m/camb-aud100-7.5m

45M and the sublink would come in at £32.00

Hi,

On the Vectors I could offer all in (Brackets and Delivery) for the £399.95 price.

I suppose they are in black finish, and I would like to buy this. How we go about it? How I pay, how you deliver ...?

Best regards,
    decus

If you want to drop me a contact number then I can call you straight back for your details.

I have these in stock in the Black finish and could have them dispatched tomorrow for Friday delivery to yourself.

Hi,
    If you want to drop me a contact number then I can call you straight back for your details.

I have these in stock in the Black finish and could have them dispatched tomorrow for Friday delivery to yourself.

Will send you private mail with delivery details and phone number.

Please call me first thing in the morning to get credit card number.

Best regards,
    decus

• Advertisement

Hi Decus,

Tried to call you there but no answer. Voicemail left. :)

Hi,

Would like to thank you on quick and efficient service.

I've got delivery yesterday, will install it these days.

Was pleasure to deal with you!!!

Best regards,
    decus

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyduff

Hi Kenny,

Are the Q Acoustics still available at £399.95 ?

Would be interested in this package.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.