Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlelog retrospective

Options
  • 17-01-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

"change is bad"

Have to say i have gotten used to it and Origin(crashing) and dont mind it. Nice to have a look at what **** im getting/got. Even in work i check it out, a nice addition would be to be able to create kits per map in it.

Anyone still have a fierce dislike for it or have we all accepted it as "not badish"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Apart from the crashes i really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I like it except for the fact its has to open chrome to use it. it wouldve been nicer had they integrated it into origin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

dreamers75 wrote: »
    "change is bad"

Have to say i have gotten used to it and Origin(crashing) and dont mind it. Nice to have a look at what **** im getting/got. Even in work i check it out, a nice addition would be to be able to create kits per map in it.

Anyone still have a fierce dislike for it or have we all accepted it as "not badish"

I still don't get why people think they have to be linked. Keep Battlelog with all the stats, unlocks and facebook crap but let me launch the game once and do all my server browsing and joining from within that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

NTMK wrote: »
    I like it except for the fact its has to open chrome to use it. it wouldve been nicer had they integrated it into origin

I think that would have made it in to something unusable, at least chrome is stable.

I've liked it so far but there are some little bits that annoy me like the layout for unlocks and classes, it can be hard to find that one bit of information you want and spend several minutes going around in circles. Game also takes ages to launch once you join a server, would be nice to have an ingame server browser to cut down on that wait.

Custom loadouts, even 2 or 3 per class would also be welcome, editable on battlelog :D

Advertisement