Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling on some of my airsoft equiptment as i don't really have time for it anymore.

Options
  • 17-01-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey all i'm just selling off a few bits and pieces i have here as i dont really have time to get out and about with it anymore and the money's needed elsewhere at the minute, anyways i have a gas m4, all metal, really cool gun, 50rd mag with it, mag leaks gas a bit and havent gotten around to fixing it but i think its just the seal around the filler nozzel's gone in it, real nice kick off it prob sell for around 220euro.
    Next i have a type 89, lil bit of work done on it but still needs a new spring to bring up the power a bit, think its firing about 0.7joule at the min, 350rd mag with it and its also got a new long tight bore barrel 590mmX6.03, i have a 200mm silencer on it to cover up the extended barrel, and a new hop up rubber in it, trying to get around 200euro for it.
    Next up i have a couple of mines, both pretty much new, only used 2 or 3 times but never in games, both sthunder, first is a large powder spraying mine, still have the carrying bag and original box for it, also a bag of 100 plugs, 25euro. Then theres the water and powder dual use mine, 35euro.
    And finally i have a Colt m203 grenade launcher long version, still have the box and parts to mount it on any m4/m16 model only used a handful of times, comes with an 18rd grenade and 2 80rd sthunder grenades, and i'm hoping to get around 180euro for it.

All the kit is in great shape, barely a mark on it because it was mostly just a collection i had going for a while, i'm open to any deacent offers on any of it and any questions just let me know cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=934 is the best place to post.

Have a read of this charter:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052
    first so you know the rules for posting and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Rshaw

Ok grand, totally new to this so do i have to go back and take that thread down and say where i initially bought everything before i put it up where you suggested or how do i go about it? cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Everything you need to know will be in the Airsoft forum charter and its accompanying stickies. Airsoft adverts has to be tightly regulated so make sure you've read everything. Any further questions should be directed to the Airsoft mods, as this thread is being closed since this isn't the place for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement