Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown calls all day long + mail

Options
  • 17-01-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So

Me and my wife receive unknown calls all day since few months. We kind of got used to it at some stage ( about 300 - 500 call every day ) But today we have received and emailWitch is that person. The email is def. made only for that one purpose. Seams its an Irish person and knows what is doing. Here is the email;

1. When individuals receive unwanted calls, they report to GARDA and it is sorted out.
    2. Your phones will continue to ring. There is no option for it to stop except GARDA. LOL.
    3. Of course you know that your network operators are powerless in this issue. LOL.
    4. Technologies can neither help you. You already know that. LOL.
    5. So the only option is to report to GARDA. So go and report to GARDA and get me prosecuted. I want to be convicted and prosecuted.
    6. May I warn you that this will not STOP. In fact this is morning. Therefore good morning!
    7. Lest I forget, may I use this opportunity to appreciate your courage to adapt.
    8. You've got to adapt.

Our numbers are widely available thru our website. So changing a number is not an option. My question is where to go with this ? how to sort it out and is there any way we can stop it ? Has anyone had a problem like that ?

We think that this person will read this as obviously keeping eye on our web site as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Maybe remove the email address from your post. If you search for it in google you get a couple of results that might be handy to identify who it could be. From 1 result looks like based in Santry.

I think you should go to the Garda with that, it could be the phone number he/she is using to make calls is a Ready to go and might not be able to do anything but worth a try.

Also keep the email you got Garda might be able to trace it to the sender via the IP address.

Advertisement