Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator insulted me in After Hours and closed topic wrongfully

Options
  • 17-01-2012 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hello, I post in After Hours regularly.

I made a topic "How come the Dublin people on RTE don't have a thick Dooblin accent".

He said the TV forum is available. Well on the same page there is a 45 post topic "Annoying Cork people on RTE" and that has 45 posts and is still open. He then posted:

"If you feel like getting naked on camera while talking about this important subject there are also numerous sites available where you can do just that."

I consider this an insult.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to Helpdesk as this isn't DRP related.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since the OP is now sitebanned for a month, this can restarted when he returns.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement