Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Next ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

The Coopers Irish Stout / Malt combo is ace, according to what I have read in several places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Sky King wrote: »
    The Coopers Irish Stout / Malt combo is ace, according to what I have read in several places
    Nahh.. stout just isn't my thing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Aye, me neither. I went for a Whispering Wheat beer w/ malt and dex combination for my next brew. Seems like a nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Just my 2 cents would be to go with the wheat, it's more likely to come out to you expectations and you can doctor the kit to with some coriander/orange and T-58 yeast to produce a Belgian Wit

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭covey09

I recomend the Pilsner, i was amazed at how quickly it was ready to drink and would be good if you already half way through your last brew, i always have to have my next kit ready when i have one in the frementer, i did it with Hallertauer Hersbrucker tea and it is super tasty even has the super sized head that pilsners have!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Just Finishing off the coopers Wheat,, conditions in about a month or so.. tastes better young alright.. Dont go for the full 24 litres recommended.. just fill up to 21L,,

as another poster said go with the crushed corriander/sazz hops/ orange peel(no wax organic)..
    I used 1kg of medium spraymalt and about 300gm brew sugar + another heaped spoon of brew sugar for bottle conditioning.. + big squirt of honey (why not!) very like a hoegarden (but very gassy with all the sugar though)

Maybe do a secondary too to get rid of all the sedement

Will defo do it again

Advertisement