Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcripts....Grrrrrr

Options
  • 17-01-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

Quick question Im hoping you can help me out with. Im applying for masters at the moment, anyone know is it possible to get multiple original copies of academic transcripts or do you just get the one off the student desk and have to photocopy it?

Ugh stress!

Thanks a bundle :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Slang_Tang

It depends on the course you're applying for. I think most universities ask for copies of original documents. Check their websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

I sent off loads of applications. They gave me loads of originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

stargaze wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Quick question Im hoping you can help me out with. Im applying for masters at the moment, anyone know is it possible to get multiple original copies of academic transcripts or do you just get the one off the student desk and have to photocopy it?

Ugh stress!

Thanks a bundle :)

Ask for more than one copy from the student desk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

It cost me 22 euro to get transcripts last year and they would give me a maximum of 3. Whereas NUIM sent me about 10 and said I could have more if I needed them.

Advertisement