Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Package Deals

• 18-01-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

I'm after booking 3 tickets to Liverpool vs Man United on the 27th from a company called Wharton's travel.I read a few different reviews on different forum's and they seem to be very highly rated haven't seen a bad review yet.

It put me back 350 euro for the ticket,ferry,transfers,2nights accommodation,breakfast,and lunch on the first day.

What i want to know is

1) How many tickets are allocated to package deals.It still isn't sold out

2)Has anyone ever used this company before and where they good ? Where will the tickets be allocated i'd love to be in the Kop but i won't hold my breath

After giving up on getting tickets through the fancard (as i don't have one) and even if i did the only other games i've been to is Wigan in 07 and Stoke away in 08.I resorted to looking for a package.I was shocked at the amount of different company's still with tickets available most of them were more expensive and didn't include transport.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Why do people think AH is the best place to post threads like this?! :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

not sure if spam,or for real...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

I worry about you in liverpool, you cant even find your way around boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yurt wrote: »
    I'm after booking 3 tickets to Liverpool vs Man United on the 27th from a company called Wharton's travel.I read a few different reviews on different forum's and they seem to be very highly rated haven't seen a bad review yet.

It put me back 350 euro for the ticket,ferry,transfers,2nights accommodation,breakfast,and lunch on the first day.

What i want to know is

1) How many tickets are allocated to package deals.It still isn't sold out

2)Has anyone ever used this company before and where they good ? Where will the tickets be allocated i'd love to be in the Kop but i won't hold my breath

After giving up on getting tickets through the fancard (as i don't have one) and even if i did the only other games i've been to is Wigan in 07 and Stoke away in 08.I resorted to looking for a package.I was shocked at the amount of different company's still with tickets available most of them were more expensive and didn't include transport.

You didn't get the message?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75432669

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75432701

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Travel Forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement