Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Double Duvet Set

Options
  • 18-01-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Folks, I'm looking for a Spurs Double Duvet Set. I can't get one anywhere.I have tried the Spurs home site and Amazon and Ebay. Any ideas. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Id imagine you will struggle if the official shop doesnt have it. They have a single duvet cover so would it be possible to get that sewn on to a double cover by someone decent that does clothes alterations??

Or buy two of them and get them to work them together around a double duvet cover?? I reckon if done properly you would never tell the difference?
    Just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

If there was one I'd get it just to see how the mrs would react seeing it on the bed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I'm looking for a Spurs Double Duvet Set. I can't get one anywhere.I have tried the Spurs home site and Amazon and Ebay. Any ideas. Thanks
    When I first saw the thread, I thought it had something to do with the 1960-61 season! :D

Advertisement