Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 18-01-2012 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea when the exam results are posted?
    I know some people are still doing their exams so it won't be for a few weeks yet but even a rough idea?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

I saw that but I thought that was for summer results, can't imagine they'd leave Christmas results till then too

My guess would be, expect it around last week in Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Sorry wasn't thinking straight.

Last year Sem 1 results were out Tuesday 15th February (@2pm :pac:)

So around then I presume.

KonFusion wrote: »
    Sorry wasn't thinking straight.

Last year Sem 1 results were out Tuesday 15th February @ 2pm

So around then I presume.
    But, like for the past 2 years, expect the system to crash within minutes and an email to be sent around explaining the higher than expected use etc (yes I know the college doesn't host the results server, so I know it's not entirely their fault)! The should at least have a system that can manage 5000+ logins at once ffs!

Count yourself lucky if you get your results at 2pm. I normally just wait until 3 or 4 until the system gets fixed/less people trying to login...

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replies!:)

Just for anyone who hasn't noticed. Exams results will be released in week 6, ending March 2nd.

My first guess of last week in Feb wasn't bad :D

http://www.itb.ie/CurrentStudents/exams.html

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Yet another problem with January exams in this college, gotta love it.

Btw I know there could well be a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, but just let me have this one ok, please

What exactly is the delay does anyone know? I know the website says "This date is dependent on the implementation of Programmatic Review changes" I havent a clue what that means..

Update:
    They are now due the week ending Feb 24th. Exact date unknown.

http://www.itb.ie/CurrentStudents/exams.html

Edit:
    Looks like my guess was spot on (well near enough for me) :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement