Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best night clubs in Dublin

Options
  • 18-01-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello :)

I'm about to be 27th (oh gosh, time flies) next 13th of february and I'd like to gather some mates and celebrate my birthday in a night club or pub in town. The question is which one since I'm not a party animal. I don't go out very often so I'm completely lost. I'd like to go to a place where we can drink and dance and a place that goes further in the night... I've been to some hotel pubs that close at 5 or 6am but they were quite boring. Any suggestions?! Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Copper Face Jacks. It's very good altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Globe/RiRa is always good, and then when it shuts (2.30) head up to Leeson Street and you can drink for another hour or two

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BrazIrish

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I'll take a look, btw you are invited to join :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Dandelion is a good one, if you call them up they can reserve an area in the club for you, they also have a bar upstairs if you don't fancy a full blown club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

The nightclub in Barrys Hotel is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

A Disgrace wrote: »
    Globe/RiRa is always good, and then when it shuts (2.30) head up to Leeson Street and you can drink for another hour or two

Where in leeson street?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

BrazIrish wrote: »
    Hello :)

I'm about to be 27th (oh gosh, time flies) next 13th of february and I'd like to gather some mates and celebrate my birthday in a night club or pub in town. The question is which one since I'm not a party animal. I don't go out very often so I'm completely lost. I'd like to go to a place where we can drink and dance and a place that goes further in the night... I've been to some hotel pubs that close at 5 or 6am but they were quite boring. Any suggestions?! Cheers

Vaults, good bits, sub lounge, twenty one, qbar, lafayette, morgan, buskers, club m, purty kitchen, sin, temple bar emporium, fitzimmons, chop house, church, rira, lillies, madonnas, alt, the pink, cafe en seine, break forthe border, capitol, dandelion, harrys onthe green, residence, d2, krystal, diceys garden, palace, odeon, joys, buck whaleys, kobra, club nassau, kitchen, cougars, coppers. . A few suggestions...

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BrazIrish

liffeylite wrote: »
    Vaults, good bits, sub lounge, twenty one, qbar, lafayette, morgan, buskers, club m, purty kitchen, sin, temple bar emporium, fitzimmons, chop house, church, rira, lillies, madonnas, alt, the pink, cafe en seine, break forthe border, capitol, dandelion, harrys onthe green, residence, d2, krystal, diceys garden, palace, odeon, joys, buck whaleys, kobra, club nassau, kitchen, cougars, coppers. . A few suggestions...

WOW... a lot of homework to do! Thanks everyone, just got a cold, as soon as I get better I'll check 'em out. I'm really thankful. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Granuaile

If you're looking for a full nightclub that closes that late your options are coppers or bucks, I know bucks reserves areas and does food but I don't know about coppers. Is there anywhere else that opens as late as those two?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Does the gaiety still do club nights? They used to open until 4

• Advertisement
Advertisement