Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Im getting so worried...! is everyone starting in dublin on the 27th? If so.. does anybody no anywhere to stay for the 2 weeks, hotel would be mad dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Shop round the hotels for a better deal . Tell them you need a set amount of nights and want a good deal. Tell them you'll be doing this every few weeks and you work colleagues ( wink wink) and that'll you be wanting to recommend them !

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭crystalmice

Orlaith88 wrote: »
    Im getting so worried...! is everyone starting in dublin on the 27th? If so.. does anybody no anywhere to stay for the 2 weeks, hotel would be mad dear?

Hey, have a look on daft.ie for short term/shared rentals, I saw a few places you can rent a room by the week for around 150euro, way cheaper than a hotel (the hotel in ballsbridge would be more like 80 a night minimum..) and you would have a kitchen too. The bankcentre in ballsbridge is near enough the dart station so any accommodation along the dart line will be accesible, there are a few hostels in the city (quite a nice one in smithfield I think) around connolley station that are cheap and an easy commute. Bit rubbish that people still dont know if they are starting in Dublin, its not very considerate to people who arnt from there and need accomodation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 phonkillaz

Any one hear from AIB, today is the day!! Hopefully see you all Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I have aptitude test twelfth march!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 flower power

phonkillaz wrote: »

Havnt heard a thing yet! Did you get a call?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loughgirl

phonkillaz wrote: »

Havnt heard a thing yet! Did you get a call?
    Havnt heard yet!hopefully by the end of today!please post if anyone hears!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Haven't heard anything either... So last minute!!!

Haven't heard anything either... So last minute!!!
    Thank god u guys havnt heard either! I was getting worried they forgot about me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Look whos talking

Thank god u guys havnt heard either! I was getting worried they forgot about me!

Still haven't heard anything either , its kind of getting ridiculous at this stage..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 saz1589

Still haven't heard anything either , its kind of getting ridiculous at this stage..

I rang Aib and they said everyone would be rang with details between 4 and 5.30 this evening its actually ridiculous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ladd19

Cannot believe we haven't heard from them yet. Im meant to ring CPL if I haven't gotten a call by half 4

saz1589 wrote: »
    I rang Aib and they said everyone would be rang with details between 4 and 5.30 this evening its actually ridiculous!!!

I totally agree, its not too bad for me as i will just commute from home but for people who have to arrange accommodation and all that its very unfair !!

Can't wait to start though everyone seems so nice on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dubmad23

Got the call. Say they are ringing around at the min. See you all monday

dubmad23 wrote: »
    Got the call. Say they are ringing around at the min. See you all monday
    Are you training in Dublin or starting in branch Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dubmad23

Are you training in Dublin or starting in branch Monday?

Training in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mustabeen

Got the yes! Outstanding! Start in Ballsbridge, 9:15, Monday morning! And the world breathes a sigh of general relief.

mustabeen wrote: »
    Got the yes! Outstanding! Start in Ballsbridge, 9:15, Monday morning! And the world breathes a sigh of general relief.
    Aw that's brilliant! Well done! Still waiting myself!

Just got the call , they didnt say much , just a time and who to meet!

Really hope I don't have to go training in Dublin, love to just start in the branch. But I know few people in South Mall and they said South Mall is used for training as well. Didn't get the call yet tho :(

• Advertisement

anyone else still waiting?

anyone else still waiting?
    Yes me!

still waiting

Loughgirl wrote: »
    Yes me!
    Tried ringing recruitment agency but they're out of the office...:eek:

Getting proper worried now :0

ladd19 wrote: »
    Getting proper worried now :0

I'm worried too. Tried ringing AIB and the lines are closed!! :confused:

They just called me weeks training in Dublin is anybody else travelling up n looking for accommodation?

Got called there,week training in Dublin then back to my branch!grand,be nice to meet everyone!they are calling everyone and said sorry for it being late but they are just delayed so don't worry c Ye Monday!

I tried ringing also, no luck. Where does this leave us? Can hardly just walk into the branch Monday morning. This is so unfair

• Advertisement

ladd19 wrote: »

I tried ringing also, no luck. Where does this leave us? Can hardly just walk into the branch Monday morning. This is so unfair
    Dont worry, I was talking to them and they said its been hectic all day but they will make sure everyone gets called tonight. Sit tight.

Advertisement