Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LaurzH27

Had the general abilities test this morning in Cork!! Hope everyone got on ok.
    Dunno if I'd have got the 75% but fingers crossed I guess!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Is it 75 to pass???? Crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Happy st patricks day guys and good luck for Wednesday. Enjoy the long weekend and try not to think bout it too much x

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Guys lemme know when ye get the call to see if ye passed or not id say they will be ringing from tommorow on!Bet of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

Phone watching !

• Advertisement

I'm getting nervous! Does anyone know from previous campaigns what general % of people got through to interview stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!

I would have thought maybe the Dublin people would have heard by today as I done mine up there middle of the week. I'm dreading this call though I know if I get interview I'll be ok it's just the waiting arrgghh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I would have thought maybe the Dublin people would have heard by today as I done mine up there middle of the week. I'm dreading this call though I know if I get interview I'll be ok it's just the waiting arrgghh!!

Ye they told the first group we'd be hearing Tuesday but that probably changed due to the huge numbers of people attending the tests!

I would have thought we might have got a call by Friday for people who were in first few sittings, I don't know why I'm worrying tho as I'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't have passed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

Hey guys just got a call to say I passed the aptitude test and am through to the interview stage :) so fingers crossed to every1 who has yet to receive a call, I'm sure it will be good news! Have my interview some day next week:) I was asked could I do Friday for the interview but I have my sisters confirmation Fri so she said that was no problem and would put me down for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Do you know what role you are going for? I had previously worked in the bank, and submitted my CV to a former manager before being called to an aptitude test last week. I'm not sure I would like going into an interview without knowing what the role might be...

Interview next week I'm thrilled!

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Do you know what role you are going for? I had previously worked in the bank, and submitted my CV to a former manager before being called to an aptitude test last week. I'm not sure I would like going into an interview without knowing what the role might be...

I applied for a branch banking position thats all i know! would be happy to get anything at all:)

Just got the call, interview on Friday!! So happy:)

josieb wrote: »
    Just got the call, interview on Friday!! So happy:)

Congrats! :) you may give us a heads up on what to expect in the interview after you have it on Fri. mine is not till next week so any info will be greatly appreciated:)

Hi foxy when did u sit the test?? Nerves are getting to me here, could really do with some good luck coming my way!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

People who got rang, how did ye find the test??!

Hi foxy when did u sit the test?? Nerves are getting to me here, could really do with some good luck coming my way!

hey! I sat the test last Tue at 3.45. :)

Didn't find it too bad, got it all finished but found the latter numerical reasoning very tough. Thought it would be a lot worse. Was starting to doubt myself so.I'm thrilled to get this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 iradzen

congrats to all who have received an interview call!
    well done!!!
    did anyone sit "grain & silo" test?

I found the first half of each section pretty straightforward, the second half of each section was quite tough but ones i didnt know i just guessed. Didn't get any of the sections finished, got to about q24 or 25 in each section.

Oh ya will give ye heads up what they ask me. Maybe I should have put them off till next week but prob best to get it over and done with. Let the study begin now for the next part.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Danger Mouse Ahead

:D Just got word aswell. Have interview next week. Day has not been confirmed yet. :D

I didn't finish them all but got near the end on most of them. Found some of them to be real tricky though. Hope you get the good call soon.

josieb wrote: »
    Oh ya will give ye heads up what they ask me. Maybe I should have put them off till next week but prob best to get it over and done with. Let the study begin now for the next part.
    I'm Friday too josie, I just want to get it out of the way! Best of luck to everybody x so glad this place exists its great!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

Anyone who was tested in cork hear anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

I did my interview in Cork last friday. Got a call today and have my interview next week. Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Congrats to ye all!Yikes i had mine on wed no phone call yet...not looking good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Kodster

Did mine on Wednesday as well. no phone call either but the night is still young :rolleyes:

Advertisement