Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Tuesday when I did mine no calls yet tho... Optimism is decreasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

They d hardly be ringing out of office hours would they ?
    Unfortunately might just have to wait another day

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kodster

No but I'm clutching at straws here :) good luck to all that have applied.

You were giving me hope as well :) tomorrows another day and lets hope it
    Brings good news . Best of luck to everyone who's waiting..

I did my interview in Cork last friday. Got a call today and have my interview next week. Good luck everyone.
    I did my aptitude last Friday as well. Hopefully I get good news tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LaurzH27

I did my interview in Cork last friday. Got a call today and have my interview next week. Good luck everyone.

Congrats!! :)
    Just to clarify that you did the aptitude test Fri in Cork and heard today??

ahhh I haven't heard :(
    Good luck for the interview
    Do ye know if we find out either way?

LaurzH27 wrote: »
    Congrats!! :)
    Just to clarify that you did the aptitude test Fri in Cork and heard today??

ahhh I haven't heard :(
    Good luck for the interview
    Do ye know if we find out either way?
    I think they ring you either way

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Danger Mouse Ahead

Keep the heads up folks. I never got the phonecall till late this afternoon and they did say at the apptitude test that they would hope to have let people know on Wednesday.

Keep the heads up folks. I never got the phonecall till late this afternoon and they did say at the apptitude test that they would hope to have let people know on Wednesday.
    Thanks for that . It just got me thinking that the yes phone
    Calls would be done first and the no's after. Let's hope they haven't finished the yes ones
    Yet ! Good luck with your interview

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Danger Mouse Ahead

Thanks for that . It just got me thinking that the yes phone
    Calls would be done first and the no's after. Let's hope they haven't finished the yes ones
    Yet ! Good luck with your interview

Know what u mean but I would say every1 will know by tomorrow. Due to the sheer volume of people doing the apptitude tests dont think they would get round to ringing every1 this afternoon. Best of luck to ya and hope u get good news tomorow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I wouldn't worry guys I was one of first called at around 4, I'd say there's still a lot more calls to make! Chins up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

Sorry for the delay. Ya i did my aptitude in Cork last friday. They are ringing aswell tomorrow. They said they would let people know Wednesday. There is no way they would have contacted everyone today as hundreds applied. They are interviewing friday and all of next week they said last friday at the aptitude. Fingers crossed for ye all tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

Is anyone getting any interview prep from recruitment agencies?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dee man

Orlaith88 wrote: »
    Anybody starting training tomorrow???
    hey orlaith how r u,
    just checking up on hows the AIB job going?
    u still in dublin or gone back to another branch

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Is anyone getting any interview prep from recruitment agencies?
    They send you out info, sample questions etc and arrange mock interview either uv person or over the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Good luck everyone.
    I'm gonna be waiting by the phone all day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Staring at the phone, really want this to work out, praying for good news

I'm in the same boat hopefully things will work out for us corner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Irish Times Debating Competition

I'm still waiting too really nervous, did my test last tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Got the call half an hour ago.... Through to the interview stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Blindside88 when did you do the test?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Floof Face

Got the call yesterday that I passed the aptitude and have an interview next week!! Dont know where yet though but Im delighted!! All interview slots for this Friday have been filled up which is why I have to wait to hear back about next week!! :D Hope everyone else gets called back too!! Im sure you all did better than you think! These aptitude tests are designed so that you probably wont get them finished but its the method in how you go about answering them is what they test you on.

Best of luck everyone!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Floof Face wrote: »
    Got the call yesterday that I passed the aptitude and have an interview next week!! Dont know where yet though but Im delighted!! All interview slots for this Friday have been filled up which is why I have to wait to hear back about next week!! :D Hope everyone else gets called back too!! Im sure you all did better than you think! These aptitude tests are designed so that you probably wont get them finished but its the method in how you go about answering them is what they test you on.

Best of luck everyone!! :cool:
    Congrats! Unfortunately I'm still waiting. Slowly losing hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

geez wrote: »
    Blindside88 when did you do the test?

I did it last Tuesday in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

are they ringing u either way?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

ffoxylady wrote: »
    Congrats! :) you may give us a heads up on what to expect in the interview after you have it on Fri. mine is not till next week so any info will be greatly appreciated:)

Hey i am same as you was at aptitude test last tuesday..got phone call for interview in cork this friday however i can't make it..however the recruitment company im dealing with CPL says now that they have filled this slot and that they will let me know when they get new slots...really hope i hear back:(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

ya they ring either way but they do seem to ring sucessful candidates first and then the rejection ones after so im anxious to receive a call soon!

Loosing hope here too

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LaurzH27

Any news from the Cork aptitude's fri?

• Advertisement

Apparently someone was called yesterday? Has anyone heard from careers register yet I know cpl have rang??

Advertisement