Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Careers register is part of the CPL group it seems so they may be all one im not sure. those who got the call who were ye dealing with?I was dealing with Aileen Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

LaurzH27 wrote: »
    Any news from the Cork aptitude's fri?
    Nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

geez wrote: »
    Careers register is part of the CPL group it seems so they may be all one im not sure. those who got the call who were ye dealing with?I was dealing with Aileen Kenny

when i suggested i might have difficulty making it friday, CPL said they will re allocate my interview slot and that they will be in touch about a new slot..i was dealing with Orla who seems very helpful and nice

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Orla hogan??

gaza711 wrote: »
    when i suggested i might have difficulty making it friday, CPL said they will re allocate my interview slot and that they will be in touch about a new slot..i was dealing with Orla who seems very helpful and nice

And were u dealing with Orla from the start?

• Advertisement

yeah ive only been dealing wit Orla, first went up for a brief chat in Stephens Green, then phone call for aptitude and yesterday call for interview in cork friday which i cant attend..she asked me today would i prefer Monday or Tuesday fro rescheduling i said either,really hope she gets back to me

That's the same process I went through but still no call yet, better go back to jobs.ie and see what's available now

yeah ive only been dealing wit Orla, first went up for a brief chat in Stephens Green, then phone call for aptitude and yesterday call for interview in cork friday which i cant attend..she asked me today would i prefer Monday or Tuesday fro rescheduling i said either,really hope she gets back to me

Ah she will ring back I wouldnt worry she would have said if she couldnt reschedule and they are doing interviews next week so it makes no odds really just swapping things around :)

yeah thats what i thought but you know the way these things can go i have numerous bad experience on the job hunt for the last [EMAIL="year...@shoote"]year[/EMAIL]..wouldn throw the towel in yet shooter the sheer volume of people and the amount of interviews need to be aranged i would give it till friday before id hit bloody irishjobs.ie again

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LaurzH27

Any news from the Cork aptitude's fri?
    Nothing yet :(

This is torture!! Lol I just wanna know either way now. :(

• Advertisement

This is torture!! Lol I just wanna know either way now. :(
    Me too ! I wonder do they do it alphabettically ?
    Cause my surnames p,not that I'm grasping at
    Straws or anything !

Straws or anything !
    You never know my sirname is A and i got the call yesterday just after 5!
    Keep the Faith

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Straws or anything !
    Keep the Faith
    I hope u r right. My surname is K so maybe didn't get to that yet... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Irish Times Debating Competition

mil5nov wrote: »
    Straws or anything !
    Keep the Faith
    I hope u r right. My surname is K so maybe didn't get to that yet... :P

Has anyone got a call saying they didn't get an interview yet? It'd be interesting to see if they were still calling people saying they got through to the interview?

I just called cpl. I passed thank god ! I did mine last friday in cork.
    They said they had only received a quarter of the results, back so far.
    They offered me an interview next Monday, but I can't make it . So they will ring me with another date ... People should ring maybe ?

They offered me an interview next Monday, but I can't make it . So they will ring me with another date ... People should ring maybe ?

Really?! That's interesting! Congrats btw! Renewed hope for everyone I suppose

Fair play, considering ringin them myself or would that be pushy??

Why not ? I rang them and they didn't mind at all

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Go on shooter, you have nothing to lose!! I will if you will :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 iradzen

I've send email to career register - they do not have all results yet.
    I sat "grain and silo" test on Friday 5PM.

so it's just waiting game now....

• Advertisement

And what should I do if I applied directly to AIB? I want to know either way but not sure should I call or just patiently wait...

this is awful....im going to send an email too chicken to ring

Just rang there... I passed actually shaking with shock pencilled in for interview next Tuesday! I can't believe it!! She said there still calling as there doin up schedules so chins up guys can't believe I passed it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Just rang there... I passed actually shaking with shock pencilled in for interview next Tuesday! I can't believe it!! She said there still calling as there doin up schedules so chins up guys can't believe I passed it!!
    I rang there as well and my CPL guy is out of the office all I got was a voicemail... So disappointed I don't know how I'll last till tomorrow without knowing. Well done shooter fair play to ya

I just rang AIB. She said they are behind schedule and will inform everybody by tomorrow evening. It's a pity she didn't say did I go through or not but at least I still have chance :D

Cheers corner it's a relief!! I'll tell ya that put keep positive as earlier posts have said not all the results are through!

Just got the call! I'm being interviewed on Monday! bloody relieved!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭LaurzH27

Wohoo go you!!! I might send email afraid to ring them :-)
    Congrats again good luck for the interview!

who were you dealing with in CPL because I have to get mine rescheduled too and I got the vibe that they were not best pleased..I was asked what day next week between Monday and Tuesday I would prefer..I got the call yesterday for an interview in Cork for Friday but im in Dublin Thursday and Friday can't make it :( hope they reschedule

• Advertisement

Just got the call there, have interview at 12 on Tuesday!!she wants to meet me Monday for an interview prep which is a bit of a pin as im coming from Kerry.

Advertisement