Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

gaza711 wrote: »
    who was due to interview you and where??obviously they have too many scheduled you would have to assume

hey my interview was also cancelled on thursday!

Cpl said this was because of lack of available interviewers!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

Hey I have my interview in cork on Thursday.
    For your educational details, is it your actual
    Degree you must bring ? And for your references
    Must you have them written down, as they are on cv ?
    Best of luck to everyone who has done them or whose
    Yet to do them :)

I brought my results not my degree as its quite big to photocopy but i was asked for my results not my actual degree anyways. I didn't get asked for references just my results and my passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

jules86 wrote: »

I think they are interviewing a new batch of people towards the end of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lee fields

Hiya Conquers

I had my interview on Monday in Vienna Woods. There were at least 4 others being interviewd at the same time as me and thats every hour all week!
    As others have already said, the 2 interviewing me couldn't have been nicer and were so friendly. It was very CV based. They didn't ask any crazy q's to put you on the spot. The interview flew and they asked where would I like to be based and the max distance I would travel. They never checked certs or results but did look at my passport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

Thanks Leefields. I just want it over with now and they let us know asap! I hope Cork has a good few positions available.

• Advertisement

Alright were u give a date for reschedule? I was only told it should be early next week..am starting to get fed up of this process now

I was told early next week too, but was told I should know the new date by now!

I know me too! One of the women said she joined AIB when she was 18 and worked in nearly every county in Ireland and worked in many departments and it was very benefical to her.She also said that Ireland is such a small country and everywhere is so close??!!
    I guess they are quite keen on people to relocate or else trying to see how willing we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Ah there's a transferability clause in the contracts where u can be transferred from branch to branch any company with various locations has this built into all contracts

Cheers Shooter! That does sound right and alot better.
    I know that Dunnes stopped allowing staff to transfer between stores. If you are moving you must quit and reapply for the new store (on a new contract).But management get moved and have no choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

I know I've been moved from pillar to post and back in current and previous job it's such a pain but has to be done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Just wondering does anyone know how many positons are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

josieb wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know how many positons are available?
    The last intake was around 250

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

jules86 wrote: »

my interview is back on at original time and date just new interviewers, it must been not enough people available to conduct interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Danger Mouse Ahead

my interview is back on at original time and date just new interviewers, it must been not enough people available to conduct interviews

Your not serious. Never got a phone call yet but that will be so damn inconvenient if mine is back to the normal time tomorrow:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 iradzen

does anyone have an interview in AIB Bankcentre in Ballsbridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

What kind of questions about AIB do they ask on interview?

250 isn't too bad, hope they take on round the same amount again. Getting nervous waiting around to find out how I did.

mil5nov wrote: »
    What kind of questions about AIB do they ask on interview?

They asked me what I knew about AIB and about there products and services.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Had my interview on Tues, it went grand same as eveyone else which is kinda worrying really because they cant take on everyone vast amount of people going for these positions. didnt really like the woman interviewer she was quite rude but the other man was lovely.they seemed happy enough so hopefully!!

Hey Gaza, still haven't heard back from agency! Best of luck for tomorro! Who was your origional interview supposed to be with?

• Advertisement

good luck everyone today. hopefully we all will do great

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

Is the aptitude test for an I.T position in AIB the grain/silo test does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Is anyone doing the aptitude test on monday the 2nd in Dublin?

FInished my interview. Lady was really nice but man to serious and looked little bit as it was punishment for him. Overall I think I did good. Now waiting- the worst part. does anybody know what exactly are they checking on security clearance? I never heard of it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

FInished my interview. Lady was really nice but man to serious and looked little bit as it was punishment for him. Overall I think I did good. Now waiting- the worst part. does anybody know what exactly are they checking on security clearance? I never heard of it before.
    That was never mentioned to me so don't have a clue! I presume theyl do background checks on anyone that proceeds

Gaza which one were u? I was there today at 2 as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

CavanGal wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the aptitude test on monday the 2nd in Dublin?

I am, got the phone call this morning and the lady said she would email me the details later but I am still waiting for the email. Have you been emailed this?

I was told they would check my references, and I would have to do a medical check up and security clearance. I think it just check all your previous addresses and checks to see do you not have a criminal record. I had one done few years ago for public sector and I had to list all my address where I lived. It be nothing to worry about.
    I hope we find out early next week, hate not knowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

I was told it will be 2 wks before we know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Gaza which one were u? I was there today at 2 as well :)

hey mil i was the lad in the navy suit with white shirt light blue tie ha,,who were u lol and how did u get on?

Advertisement