Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Was sent that checklist alrite last week, is it leaving cert and college results or college results?
    I got both sets of results, my leaving and college results just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

I just did the aptitude test yesterday and we were told the results would be out within 4 days. It being Easter this week that probably means it will be next week before we hear. The waiting is too much!

What kind of questions were asked in the interviews? The lady who ran the test I was at said teamwork, time management and something else.... Grrr cant remember now. Is that is or do we need to do a presentation or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

Hey all just got a call from recruitment agency to say aib will be offering me a position! The agency said they won't know details of branch or salary until end of week at the earliest so they will come back to me to see if I am happy with both! Can't believe it! Fingers crossed its one of the branches I specified!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

gaza711 wrote: »
    has anyone been contacted post interview. I was sent a checklist by CPL of stuff required for AIB, passport, education results and references.I was also asked about my location preference in a mail post interview.Anyone else receive anything similar, or had this been done already?

I was told before interview to bring copy of passport and results and asked in the interview would I be able to provide references if successful. I have not heard anything since on providing them any documents.

fluff09 wrote: »
    Hey all just got a call from recruitment agency to say aib will be offering me a position! The agency said they won't know details of branch or salary until end of week at the earliest so they will come back to me to see if I am happy with both! Can't believe it! Fingers crossed its one of the branches I specified!!

Thats great news, congrats. what location were you looking for and when had you your interview? Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon.

• Advertisement

josieb wrote: »

Thats great news, congrats. what location were you looking for and when had you your interview? Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon.

Thanks a mill! Hoping for Louth or meath. Had interview last Monday! Can't wait to hear back from her now regarding further details. I have fingers crossed for all you guys too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Well done fluff!! What agency did you go through and when did you sit interview?

Well done fluff!! What agency did you go through and when did you sit interview?

Thanks shooter! Went through cpl and had interview last Monday

oh really getting nervous now, hope were not waiting too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Floof Face

Thanks a mill! Hoping for Louth or meath. Had interview last Monday! Can't wait to hear back from her now regarding further details. I have fingers crossed for all you guys too :)

Just got conditional offer yay!!!! Go us!! :D

• Advertisement

Floof Face wrote: »

Just got conditional offer yay!!!! Go us!! :D

Woohoo! Floof and fluff!! :)

Ha ha! Banking Super Heros! :D

Keeping fingers, toes, elbows and knees crossed for everyone else!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

Congrads. The waiting is the worst part. Hopefully we will all know this week. Has anyone who interviewed in Cork heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Congrats to you both! I had my interview last Thursday in Dublin. Hopefully won't have to wait to long for the call...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Got conditional offer too, my interview was on Tuesday...delighted!Best of luck to everyone else:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Well done to all with offers. Did mine last Monday wasn't expecting to hear anything this early but now ye have me staring at the phone for the evening :) thanks for that

Best of luck mil5nov!

Congrats geez! Did he/she say anything to you about what the conditions are? I'm waiting to hear back about mine!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Ah jaysus are the offers out already... my nerves won't hold me til I hear either way :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

mil5nov wrote: »
    Congrats to you both! I had my interview last Thursday in Dublin. Hopefully won't have to wait to long for the call...
    same boat as you mil if i keep staring at my phone i could prob begin to move it with my eyes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed for us all, did mine last Tuesday be a nice early birthday present to get it! What are the conditions of the offer references and results check??

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

ya references, security check and medical questionnaire...havent been told where ill be located or salary either which im eager to find out...fingers crossed for u all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Oh my god I got an offer! So numb with shock!

Anyone called by careers register?

Is anyone dealing with kelly from cpl???? I really want to know now, cant stop looking at phone.

Anyone called by careers register?

Yeah Shooter I did!

Floof Face wrote: »
    Yeah Shooter I did!

Not looking good for me then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Shooter don't give up. We all were told that they will let people know after 2 weeks. So far it's first week so we still have plenty of time, no matter which agency you applied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Just got word. Job offer for one of the 3 branches I specified. Will get confirmation of which branch and salary in the coming days. Happy days. For anyone waiting to hear I have been told that they are attempting to let people know before the long weekend so your wait is nearly over l. Best of luck to all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Just got word. Job offer for one of the 3 branches I specified. Will get confirmation of which branch and salary in the coming days. Happy days. For anyone waiting to hear I have been told that they are attempting to let people know before the long weekend so your wait is nearly over l. Best of luck to all
    Fair play! Hope I'll be lucky too, really want to know now

Advertisement