Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

Wish I hadn't looked on here now - will have myself run RAGGED with worry :o Only had my interview Friday - so hopefully it's too early :/

The positions offered - anyone offered west of Ireland yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jesusofnaz

Congrads. The waiting is the worst part. Hopefully we will all know this week. Has anyone who interviewed in Cork heard anything?

Ditto, anyone that interviewed in cork hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

username84 wrote: »
    Wish I hadn't looked on here now - will have myself run RAGGED with worry :o Only had my interview Friday - so hopefully it's too early :/

The positions offered - anyone offered west of Ireland yet?
    Yes I got mayo but ill know branch in a few days. Westport and castlebar took on five people in.last few weeks so will prob get ballina or somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

This is a hopeful long shot but has anyone been offered Dublin positions yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Floof Face

Not looking good for me then :(

Oh no I didn't mean it to put you off! I meant that you should know soon! I was only told today because I told them in the interview I would be away this weekend and all next week I'd say :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

I hope there taking on few for mayo, thats where I am looking for.

josieb wrote: »
    I hope there taking on few for mayo, thats where I am looking for.
    hopefully so josie, I know its easy for me to say don't worry but I'm sure there are lots of calls to be made. We could be colleagues yet!

Yes I got mayo but ill know branch in a few days. Westport and castlebar took on five people in.last few weeks so will prob get ballina or somewhere!

OHHH I'm looking for Ballina in particular - would be awesome - please GOD let them take me on - sick of this not earning malarchy (I'm on an internship, so I can't be sick of the not WORKING malarchy hahaha)

BAG. OF. NERVES

When did you have your interview Graciefacey? I had mine Friday the 30th - really hoping it's just a case of getting round to me and not rejection - LOADS of people have heard back.......

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Anyone applied for Kerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frogstomper

I interviewed in Cork and Nikki from CPL rang me this morning to say I was being offered a position but the same as everyone else - no idea yet of salary or Branch. I was only interview last Thursday so wasnt expecting to hear back to soon. Sounded like she had a lot of people to contact though and that they didnt have the full list of people they were hiring yet. AIB seem to be only letting them know a few people at a time.

Well thats the impression I got anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

I interviewed in Cork and Nikki from CPL rang me this morning to say I was being offered a position but the same as everyone else - no idea yet of salary or Branch. I was only interview last Thursday so wasnt expecting to hear back to soon. Sounded like she had a lot of people to contact though and that they didnt have the full list of people they were hiring yet. AIB seem to be only letting them know a few people at a time.

Well thats the impression I got anyway.
    I interviewed in Cork on Thurs as well how well I wouldnt get a call :-( another long day of staring at the phone begins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Shinny123

I interviewed in Cork on Thursday too . . . going to be a long day sitting staring at the phone. I have been dealing with Zara from CPL and last week she said she would let me know if I have got an offer by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest!:(

Anybody hear anything? wish they just ring already, wont be able to do anything for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

josieb wrote: »
    Anybody hear anything? wish they just ring already, wont be able to do anything for the day.
    Ya me too i only had my interview Thursday but as soon as I heard offers were made I cant do anything but check my phone/email...ahhhhhhhhhh:( am tortured lol

Just got the call, Job offer, I'm in!!! further details at the end of the wk. so happy

I can barely function i'm so full of nerves now!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

This. Is. Torture! Agggggghhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

Just got the call, Job offer, I'm in!!! further details at the end of the wk. so happy

Well done cornerforward! I wonder will they come back to us with the details tomorrow seeing as its good Friday on Friday!

fluff09 wrote: »

Well done cornerforward! I wonder will they come back to us with the details tomorrow seeing as its good Friday on Friday!
    your man in Cpl told me that if theres no details by tomorrow it will be early next wk

I got quick call this mornin confirming my address etc and was told I will get call today with branch salary etc, that aib are clarifying all that today! I'm like a Cheshire cat since yesterday :)

• Advertisement

Just got the call, conditional offer saalry/location TBC thank god that torture is over really genuinely feel for anyone waiting to hear...hope its good news for all and yee know soon

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

congrats gaza. I'm still waiting...

Starting to lose hope :( anyone dealing with Ide and interview Friday hear word?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

I got quick call this mornin confirming my address etc and was told I will get call today with branch salary etc, that aib are clarifying all that today! I'm like a Cheshire cat since yesterday :)

That's great! I really hope I get the details before the weekend!

Starting to lose hope :( anyone dealing with Ide and interview Friday hear word?

I am starting to lose hope as well but the day is long for positive phone calls:)

mil5nov wrote: »
    congrats gaza. I'm still waiting...
    Fingers crossed for you...hopefully you get it and the wait will be worth it

Anybody dealing with kelly from cpl?

Just got a call, from the recruiter. FOR SOMEONE ELSE :(

So very upset!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lolser

Anyone dealing directly with AIB hear anything??

• Advertisement

Just got a call, from the recruiter. FOR SOMEONE ELSE :(

So very upset!
    Ah jesus how did they make that mistake? :-(

Advertisement