Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Ah jesus how did they make that mistake? :-(
    that is some heartbreak...maybe your on the list of successful candidates too and thats why they rang you by mistake, hopefully anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

gaza711 wrote: »
    that is some heartbreak...maybe your on the list of successful candidates too and thats why they rang you by mistake, hopefully anyways
    I was hoping on that, but I think she would have got back in contact soon/looked on her list and told me there and then

Heartbroken and so angry

gaza711 wrote: »
    I was hoping on that, but I think she would have got back in contact soon/looked on her list and told me there and then

Heartbroken and so angry

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

username don't give up. Someone here said they didn't get all names at once, so maybe she just doesn't have any news yet. If she did I think she would say that you didn't get it. They have to let everybody know anyway, even if we were not picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Got missed call earlier n know there's no answer when try to ring em back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Got missed call earlier n know there's no answer when try to ring em back
    I wouldn't worry its lunchtime!

Heard back from my recruiter (who is a lovely lady!) Mind at ease over the call.

Will know next week :)

Got the call eventually, I'm in!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

Me too!!!! Can't believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

And I'm still waiting. I applied directly to aib so i think will wait loong time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Shinny123

Still no call from cpl . . . it's not looking good:(
    Think my phone is going to explode if I look at it one more time!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Shinny123 wrote: »
    Still no call from cpl . . . it's not looking good:(
    Think my phone is going to explode if I look at it one more time!:)

know how you feel, i think i will ring them and see what they say but am afraid of the outcome.

I rang agency there to see if my results is back but she said they are still waiting on more results to come in and be in contact as soon as they are in. I really hope its good news for the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

Got the call eventually, I'm in!!!!

Hi shooter well done on your news! Did they tell you when they'd come back to you with further details

josieb wrote: »
    I rang agency there to see if my results is back but she said they are still waiting on more results to come in and be in contact as soon as they are in. I really hope its good news for the rest of us.

Last week my recruiter said she would be onto me on Wednesday but 'not to worry' if it was Thursday! Really hope Thursday won't be the 'Sorry you didn't make it' calls! This waiting is really killing me, just want to know either way!

I am hoping the same. Just from reading previous threads, the first two day they seem to ring the successful people and then its the unsuccessful ones. If I don;t hear by tomorrow morning then I thinks its time to give up hope altogether:(

Seems like nearly everyone on here has heard back and got an offer. Fingers crossed we hear by lunch time tomorrow.. if not then ill be going back on the job hunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Shinny123 wrote: »
    Seems like nearly everyone on here has heard back and got an offer. Fingers crossed we hear by lunch time tomorrow.. if not then ill be going back on the job hunt!

Yes i get that sense of impending rejection alright :o

Onwards and upwards!

If I dont get the job I hope they give constructive feedback cause I found my interview went really well and I have loads of customer services experience and business degree. So I would really like to know where I went wrong in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

josieb wrote: »
    If I dont get the job I hope they give constructive feedback cause I found my interview went really well and I have loads of customer services experience and business degree. So I would really like to know where I went wrong in it.

Ah i wouldn't give up yet. Just our odds are probably lengthening :D

Particular employees at CPL may be out at conferences or on holidays. Or similar with the people who interviewed us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

Been starin at my phone the last 2 days! Not lookin gud at this stage :( Best of luck to every1 still waitin to hear. Those of us still waitin to hear what location were you hopin for? I'm hopin to get Laois or Kildare!!

ffoxylady wrote: »
    Been starin at my phone the last 2 days! Not lookin gud at this stage :( Best of luck to every1 still waitin to hear. Those of us still waitin to hear what location were you hopin for? I'm hopin to get Laois or Kildare!!

Im hoping for somewhere in Cork, did my interview here last Thursday. I have seen people who did the interview on the same day in Cork have got offers so iv lost pretty much all hope :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

yeh I did my interview on the Monday an iv'e seen a few ppl who also had theirs then have already got a call so i'm not holdin out much hope either :( Oh well there's always 2moro! If we dnt hear by 2moro i'd say its pretty much a given that it's gonna be bad news. Fingers crossed tho!

I am hoping mayo/galway but i said i am pretty much flexible. I had my interview on friday 23rd so was one of the first so think thats why i have gave up hope:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frogstomper

They were definitely still ringing people today. Got a call off Nikki again this morning who had lost track of who she had and hadnt called. They told me in my interview that they were going to let people know in 2 weeks. Interviews were still going on in Dublin until yesterday. They had a lot of interviews to do so I wouldnt worry that you havent heard yet. They're trying to get everyone before Easter but its only the second day of call backs today.

fluff09 wrote: »
    Hi shooter well done on your news! Did they tell you when they'd come back to you with further details

Hi fluff no details as yet, she said she hoped to have them out this week but wasn't certain they would be. As long as I'm not too far from galway city I'm happy

fluff09 wrote: »

Hi fluff no details as yet, she said she hoped to have them out this week but wasn't certain they would be. As long as I'm not too far from galway city I'm happy
    I was told id be rang today, getting impatient I'm itching to see where ill be based!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

Hi all,
    I came on hear to see if many people had heard as my friend who had her interview after me got word today that she got an offer but i'm regretting it now! i already had a bad feeling but this has made me feel worse! Has anybody heard a no yet? i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! i called cpl because i thought maybe they were behind calling people but i was told that they still havent had word back about most of the candidates. i don't know if this is good or bad news! devastated is an understatement of how i'll feel if i don't get this.

just like josie i hope they give feedback because i was quite confident after the interview. now maybe i think i was too confident :( damn positive thinking! big congrats to everyone who has or will get an offer, i'll be in to you to beg for money if i don't get it :)

bear1234 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I came on hear to see if many people had heard as my friend who had her interview after me got word today that she got an offer but i'm regretting it now! i already had a bad feeling but this has made me feel worse! Has anybody heard a no yet? i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! i called cpl because i thought maybe they were behind calling people but i was told that they still havent had word back about most of the candidates. i don't know if this is good or bad news! devastated is an understatement of how i'll feel if i don't get this.

just like josie i hope they give feedback because i was quite confident after the interview. now maybe i think i was too confident :( damn positive thinking! big congrats to everyone who has or will get an offer, i'll be in to you to beg for money if i don't get it :)

Welcome to my world - snuck on last night and been a BAG of nerves since - not helped by an ACCIDENTAL call from my recruiter!!!

FYI - I was told that only batches from certain days have been sent back. They have not received any no's - they will need to have everyone placed and hear back from all the candidates before they start saying no's I guess - kind of a panel?

That's my view on it! As far as I know the results from Friday 30th were not in as of 2 today............

• Advertisement

Not sure how much to believe this but my recruiter told me only a select few had been chosen and that the standard was so high since they haven't interviewed for these positions in 5 yrs bar the past couple of months. If I had my way wed all get a job but I live in hope for us all. I don't mean to scare anyone with the above but I just want to share everything that I have been told. I hope tomorrow brings good news for everybody x x

Advertisement