Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

congrats 2 the 1s which got an offer

did any1 who applied directly 2 AIB and was interviewed in Dublin [in TT hotel] got a call already?

im just wondering ... maybe AIB started from informing 1st cpl and than they would get back 2 the ppl which applied directly? [im trying 2 not loose hope ... especially as it was said that they would get back 2 me in 2 weeks o.O]

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

I really hope they tell us tomorrow one way or another, i won;t last the weekend not knowing!! Is cpl open on friday as its good friday, does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 purespecialbus

I had my interview on Thurs in Cork and I got a call from CPL on Tuesday saying I was a successful YES candidate :) .. She has rang me regularly for the past two or three weeks to update me on the job etc. She said they didn't know salary details or locations for people yet and that they would hopefully know more by today. I didn't receive a call today but I'm sure I will know by Friday.

I specified Cork city/suburbs in my interview when they asked me about locations and I mentioned that 40-50km per day was the most I was willing to travel. Fingers crossed I get a branch close enough to home :P

If people haven't gotten a call yet I wouldn't worry. They have to process hundreds of candidates. I'm almost certain AIB haven't given CPL a full list of YES candidates yet.

I'm excited to see where I will be placed and to find out when training starts :)

G' luck to you all !!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

Hey guys I really do think they will be slow to get all the offers ut even fom the last time it seemed slow..hope ye all get it!

I am also dying to know where ill be put, salary etc and also what exactly are they looking for from this security check.anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

Not sure how much to believe this but my recruiter told me only a select few had been chosen and that the standard was so high since they haven't interviewed for these positions in 5 yrs bar the past couple of months. If I had my way wed all get a job but I live in hope for us all. I don't mean to scare anyone with the above but I just want to share everything that I have been told. I hope tomorrow brings good news for everybody x x

My recruiter said the exact opposite to be honest :O ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

any1 here going for waterford/south east really hope i get waterford or nearby as I specified all through the process

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

username84 wrote: »
    Not sure how much to believe this but my recruiter told me only a select few had been chosen and that the standard was so high since they haven't interviewed for these positions in 5 yrs bar the past couple of months. If I had my way wed all get a job but I live in hope for us all. I don't mean to scare anyone with the above but I just want to share everything that I have been told. I hope tomorrow brings good news for everybody x x

My recruiter said the exact opposite to be honest :O ???[/Quote
    I'm just sharing what I was told,never said she was right and I have no intention of being inflammatory. It's been a long process and I want nothing more than for people to be rewarded for it with a job. I know how it feels to wait a long time for somethin and I know from experience that id want to hear all news on the matter be it good bad or indifferent. Praying for good news today guys!!! X

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

n3a wrote: »
    congrats 2 the 1s which got an offer

did any1 who applied directly 2 AIB and was interviewed in Dublin [in TT hotel] got a call already?

im just wondering ... maybe AIB started from informing 1st cpl and than they would get back 2 the ppl which applied directly? [im trying 2 not loose hope ... especially as it was said that they would get back 2 me in 2 weeks o.O]
    I applied to aib and was interviewed on Wednesday. No call yet, but for interview I noticed that first agency people were called later aib so I'm still hoping

My recruiter said the exact opposite to be honest :O ???[/Quote
    I'm just sharing what I was told,never said she was right and I have no intention of being inflammatory. It's been a long process and I want nothing more than for people to be rewarded for it with a job. I know how it feels to wait a long time for somethin and I know from experience that id want to hear all news on the matter be it good bad or indifferent. Praying for good news today guys!!! X
    I didnt think you were, I just find it odd!
    Another day of.waiting lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

mil5nov wrote: »
    I applied to aib and was interviewed on Wednesday. No call yet, but for interview I noticed that first agency people were called later aib so I'm still hoping

the waiting part is the worst
    btw i was interviewed on Thursday... so i ll probably get a call after you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

fluff09 wrote: »
    Hi shooter well done on your news! Did they tell you when they'd come back to you with further details

Hi fluff no details as yet, she said she hoped to have them out this week but wasn't certain they would be. As long as I'm not too far from galway city I'm happy
    I was told id be rang today, getting impatient I'm itching to see where ill be based!

Me too I can't wait to know where they are planning to put me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

well i had my interview on monday 26th and my friend had it on friday 30th and she heard yesterday so i'm hoping that it's not going in order of interviews!

bear1234 wrote: »
    well i had my interview on monday 26th and my friend had it on friday 30th and she heard yesterday so i'm hoping that it's not going in order of interviews!
    Thats crap for me, was it friday in Dublin? Means i'm screwed :(

Are you and your friend looking for the same location? I am looking for mayo/galway and I know few people has been offer these locations so I am hoping there is still few more slots for them. I had my interview on the first day(friday) so I am really hoping their not going in order of days of interviews or I'm screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Was onto recruitment agent again this morning no more info said it will prob be next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xx0xx

I had my interview on fri the 30th and i got a fon call on Tues.. I dnt tink dey are doin it in order of interviews. Dnt give up hope yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Has anyone that did the aptitude tests in the last week or so heard back in relation to their results and interviews? Getting nervous that all the jobs are going to be gone!!

xx0xx wrote: »
    I had my interview on fri the 30th and i got a fon call on Tues.. I dnt tink dey are doin it in order of interviews. Dnt give up hope yet!!
    Hmmmm, in Dublin? Was Ide your recruiter? Super nervous now! Deffo not a good idea too keep checking here - addicted now!!!!

Hmmmm, in Dublin? Was Ide your recruiter? Super nervous now! Deffo not a good idea too keep checking here - addicted now!!!!

I am addicted too, cant stop looking at it, hoping too see some good news:)

CavanGal wrote: »
    Has anyone that did the aptitude tests in the last week or so heard back in relation to their results and interviews? Getting nervous that all the jobs are going to be gone!!

I would say they have another batch a jobs kept for the next lot so I would not worry to much yet. It took them a week to come back to me the time I did the test.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xx0xx

Yeah had the interview in Tara Towers in Dublin on Fri. It was Careers register I applied thru, I think they're part of CPL. It was Aileen I was dealing with. I hope u get word soon, the waiting is the worst part.

xx0xx wrote: »

Yeah had the interview in Tara Towers in Dublin on Fri. It was Careers register I applied thru, I think they're part of CPL. It was Aileen I was dealing with. I hope u get word soon, the waiting is the worst part.
    I think they were going by day so I don't know hope is the best thing anymore :/

Wish I,knew either way now!!!

josieb wrote: »

I am addicted too, cant stop looking at it, hoping too see some good news:)
    Wishing you the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

So what time are people gonna give it to before inundating the recruitment agencies with phonecalls?!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

I got email from aib directly with job offer branch details salary etc woo hoo! Delighted! One of the branches I wanted and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rebelette24

Ya, got that email too. Delighted with branch. Anyone who got a yes, check your email!!

Oops nothing yet :/

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Didn't get email yet ooh nervous.com!

Did the mail say anything about training? Has anyone had a 'no' yet? Surely that's a good sign for people still waiting! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

No email yet and I really want to know where I'm gonna be!

Advertisement