Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

Would anyone have the job spec for the graduate positions ? As in
    What's required in terms of educational results ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loughgirl

Would anyone have the job spec for the graduate positions ? As in
    What's required in terms of educational results ?
    At least a 2.1 in an honours degree

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

Anyone hearing back with results again good or bad? another day of watchin the phone with a stone in my stomach!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Best of luck username84 hope its good news. Im waiting for my offer email hope it comes soon

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

If anyone who did the aptitude test last week hears anything, could they let us know? Hopefully we'll hear something today as we were told 4 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Best of luck username84 hope its good news. Im waiting for my offer email hope it comes soon
    me too am sick of refreshing my inbox lol..am more concerned bout location than salary as most seem genuinely happy with that

gaza711 wrote: »
    me too am sick of refreshing my inbox lol..am more concerned bout location than salary as most seem genuinely happy with that
    Oh I'm the same, location means more than salary now!! Really want to know where I'm gonna be so I can hand in my notice today hopefully.

Oh I'm the same, location means more than salary now!! Really want to know where I'm gonna be so I can hand in my notice today hopefully.
    you and me both i applied for south east region so be happy with that..am praying they dont send me to Connacht or Ulster lol..it would be too far..ya its mad ive done nothing in work since last Tuesday when I heard I was successful:)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

username84 wrote: »
    Anyone hearing back with results again good or bad? another day of watchin the phone with a stone in my stomach!
    Not yet. I hope that I will know today. Good or bad I just want to know already. Good luck to you :)

you and me both i applied for south east region so be happy with that..am praying they dont send me to Connacht or Ulster lol..it would be too far..ya its mad ive done nothing in work since last Tuesday when I heard I was successful:)
    Oh not a stroke of work! told a few of my mates as well and my mam told a few relations and they were all asking the weekend about the details and I was just there going I dont know yet!!

• Advertisement

Oh not a stroke of work! told a few of my mates as well and my mam told a few relations and they were all asking the weekend about the details and I was just there going I dont know yet!!
    hahaha yeah tis funny.."i got a job with AIB"...oh right wheres that..."ehh i dont know"..is the money good?..ehh i dont know that either:rolleyes:..surely we ll know by end of today?am not refreshing my inbox for another hour ha

hahaha yeah tis funny.."i got a job with AIB"...oh right wheres that..."ehh i dont know"..is the money good?..ehh i dont know that either:rolleyes:..surely we ll know by end of today?am not refreshing my inbox for another hour ha
    Just got phone call from CPL... they said the email should be out by the end of the day but he told me my branch and its the exact one I could have dreamed of 20 mins away!! Can't believe it so happy

Just got phone call from CPL... they said the email should be out by the end of the day but he told me my branch and its the exact one I could have dreamed of 20 mins away!! Can't believe it so happy
    Excellent congrats am really hoping I get somewhere within 50km of my house..its not too much to ask..well done corner go hand it in your notice ;)

Excellent congrats am really hoping I get somewhere within 50km of my house..its not too much to ask..well done corner go hand it in your notice ;)
    Oh notice def going in today now! I would have been delighted with anywhere 50km of my house as well. Hope email comes soon til I see salary. Hope u get word soon as well :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 purespecialbus

CPL rang me at 9am on the button . She said that a few of us had 'fallen into the cracks' and that's why we never got our email with location, salary etc so she's trying to sort it out with AIB at the moment and we should hear today. Cant Cope :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Anybody hear any bad news yet or get offer a job???? Hope they don;t leave us the week wondering!!

josieb wrote: »
    Anybody hear any bad news yet or get offer a job???? Hope they don;t leave us the week wondering!!
    I've still heard nothing and its KILLING. up and down between hopeful and defeated. I thought I had a good interview too :(
    My heart is in my mouth all morning

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

I've still heard nothing and its KILLING. up and down between hopeful and defeated. I thought I had a good interview too :(
    I'm the same. So stressful.

I have a feeling we will be waiting if they are still sorting out responses for people who got an offer a place.

I have a feeling we will be waiting if they are still sorting out responses for people who got an offer a place.
    Completly unfair, understandable obvipusly, but still killer - and I have no reply from my recruiter :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

You could be on the maybe list and they are waiting to fill positions and then if there are issues you could be moved up. Perhaps this is why they are reluctant to give out any information with regard to your results.

Completly unfair, understandable obvipusly, but still killer - and I have no reply from my recruiter :(

I was going to ring my recruiter to see did she hear anything but think I will wait till tomorrow to ring.

You could be on the maybe list and they are waiting to fill positions and then if there are issues you could be moved up. Perhaps this is why they are reluctant to give out any information with regard to your results.

I am hoping that too, i will have fingers crossed for all of us for good news:D

Just wondering when does people have to have their paperwork back by???

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

Me too :( trying to look on the bright side though. if it doesn't happen then it just wasn't meant to be and there's obviously something else out there for us all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

silence here as well :s

mil5nov, username84 and josieb what were your location preferences? i have gived 2 locations but i said that at the end i am very flexible so that if they wouldnt be able to locate me in the specific locations i would be happy to relocate.... according to that im wondering if its not the reason why they didnt get to me back yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

Just wondering when does people have to have their paperwork back by???

For those who got their offer email Thursday April 5th it says 5 working days which means they have to have received everything by Monday 16th at the latest. Although I will be waiting longer than 5 days for my transcript of results from UCD so I don't know how this will work out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

n3a wrote: »

mil5nov, username84 and josieb what were your location preferences? i have gived 2 locations but i said that at the end i am very flexible so that if they wouldnt be able to locate me in the specific locations i would be happy to relocate.... according to that im wondering if its not the reason why they didnt get to me back yet ?

i didn't give exact branches. i gave general areas to my recruiter. it was north dublin, west dublin, city centre and then some areas in kildare and meath so locations weren't an issue for me so i doubt thats the reasonwhy i have heard nothing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

bear1234 wrote: »
    i didn't give exact branches. i gave general areas to my recruiter. it was north dublin, west dublin, city centre and then some areas in kildare and meath so locations weren't an issue for me so i doubt thats the reasonwhy i have heard nothing :(
    yeah that's what im trying to say ... maybe ppl which were more flexible will get the locations which are left ?

• Advertisement

n3a wrote: »

I told them castlebar/ westport but would be willing to relocate anywhere in mayo galway sligo west region. Hopefully will hear soon.

Advertisement