Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

n3a wrote: »
    yeah that's what im trying to say ... maybe ppl which were more flexible will get the locations which are left ?

oh i never thought about that! you've just given me my first ray of hope in 3 days! thanks for that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

bear1234 wrote: »
    oh i never thought about that! you've just given me my first ray of hope in 3 days! thanks for that! :D

lol im just trying to still not loose my hope :P so yeah you are most welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

Maybe there is some hope left. I just said Dublin in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

Anyone from previous rounds of recruitment know how quickly (or slowly as the case will undoubtedly be...) you get your start date after they have processed all your docs?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

josieb wrote: »
    silence here as well :s

mil5nov, username84 and josieb what were your location preferences? i have gived 2 locations but i said that at the end i am very flexible so that if they wouldnt be able to locate me in the specific locations i would be happy to relocate.... according to that im wondering if its not the reason why they didnt get to me back yet ?

I told them castlebar/ westport but would be willing to relocate anywhere in mayo galway sligo west region. Hopefully will hear soon.
    Ha! Snap! Those locations must be gone if there are 2 of us waiting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

Still waitin to hear if its a yes or a no!!! my recruiter called me at the start of last wk askin hw the interview went etc. and she was sayin that there was confusion with AIB on locations apparantly the interviewers were led to believe that the majority of jobs were Dub only but the obv the recruiter reassured this is not the case. She also said i would hear by the end of the wk (last wk), which has not been the case :( Well hopefully no news is good news!! Fingers crossed ha. All this waitin by the phone is KILLIN me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

username84 wrote: »

There is bout 10 branches in mayo and was thinking they might hire 2 people for some branches so was hoping to be put somewhere. Actually the woman interviewing me didn;t know anywhere in Mayo!! and I don;t think she was messing with me either, cause the other guy interviewing me was shocked by this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ffoxylady

Just got the call, it's a no for me:( so disappointed and depressed now:( also my recruiter cudn't offer me any feedback because apparently AIB aren't giving individual feedback. So angry at the fact that i had to wait over the long wknd to find out it was a no with no feedback what so ever:mad: This whole process has been long and disappointing! Anyways gud luck to the rest of u still waiting to hear and best of luck to all of you's who already got a yes.

ffoxylady wrote: »
    Just got the call, it's a no for me:( so disappointed and depressed now:( also my recruiter cudn't offer me any feedback because apparently AIB aren't giving individual feedback. So angry at the fact that i had to wait over the long wknd to find out it was a no with no feedback what so ever:mad: This whole process has been long and disappointing! Anyways gud luck to the rest of u still waiting to hear and best of luck to all of you's who already got a yes.

Sorry to hear that, I am guessing I will be getting the call shortly too:( They should be able to give some feedback since it was such a long process. Best of luck in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Any of ye still waiting on an offer email get one yet no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

silence here as well :s

mil5nov, username84 and josieb what were your location preferences? i have gived 2 locations but i said that at the end i am very flexible so that if they wouldnt be able to locate me in the specific locations i would be happy to relocate.... according to that im wondering if its not the reason why they didnt get to me back yet ?

I told them castlebar/ westport but would be willing to relocate anywhere in mayo galway sligo west region. Hopefully will hear soon.
    Hi user, I got westport and was told there's another person starting there with me so here's hoping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 purespecialbus

Im waiting and nope havent gotten one yet

Im waiting and nope havent gotten one yet
    What is their delay grrrr!

Geez and Gaza711 have ye heard anything yet ??

Well when she rang me this morning she said there were no details next to my information. I'm thinking all sorts :confused: .. At least you got ur location so you've nothing to be stressing about :p

Anyone else hear a no??? It be another afternoon looking at phone again

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Geez and Gaza711 have ye heard anything yet ??
    Nope still refreshing my inbox every minute..ill let yez know soon as

got my no :(

Sorry to hear that, Did they give u any reason? Dont want to answer phone now when it rings

• Advertisement

Well when she rang me this morning she said there were no details next to my information. I'm thinking all sorts :confused: .. At least you got ur location so you've nothing to be stressing about :p
    I know but for some reason it wont seem real til I see it all written down!!

Sorry to hear that, Did they give u any reason? Dont want to answer phone now when it rings
    No reason, would love feedback but was told no.

If I hear whats for you won't pass you ONE more time.....

If they don;t give me feedback I am going to email them at the HR address and explain I spend the last month in this process and I would like feedback. Its not good enough that they won;t tell you why with the amount of time spend on this.

hi user and foxy! sorry to hear! its really bad that they make us go through the whole process and don't even tell us why we didn't get it! expecting the phone to ring now with my no!

Something will come up though, you just have to keep applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mil5nov

I got no as well :( but at least waiting is over

Just got the NO as well, AIB isn;t giving any direct feedback, so annoying

considering not even answering my phone now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 n3a

mil5nov wrote: »
    I got no as well :( but at least waiting is over

i just want that call :s to get that peace of mind :x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 lolser

Did anyone else get offered Dame Street in Dublin?

Advertisement