Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blondiefairy

Hey, welcome lol! I just sent my stuff bk so can't really check if your missing anything but I didn't send bk
    - my offer email
    - terms & conditions of employment
    - aib codes/policies
    - solemn declaration as to secrecy/confidentiality

Hope this helps!

Thanks a million for that, that's great, puts mind at ease! Found the solemn declaration and codes and policies at the back of the offer letter (I had stapled them all together!).
    AFAIK, we're supposed to bring all of that (terms & conditions, codes & policies, solemn declaration) in on our first day. Thanks for your help :)
    Still have to wait for my LC results though! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Are the few of ye still waiting on offer emails still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

Purplespecialbus and Geez have yee received the email from AIB yet, am still waiting :-S

yep did u get it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Hi everyone,

I got a conditional offer from AIB last week and I just found this thread. Firstly, congratulations to everyone who did so well!

About all the documentation that needs to be sent away, those of you with degrees, did you send away your Leaving Certs? I had to order mine, and it hasn't arrived yet. Should I just send a note along with the rest of the stuff and say I'll forward a copy once it arrives?

Also, to Dougly and Gracie, what is the Solemn Declaration form? I have a Pre-Employment declaration, is that the same thing? I also have the conditional offer letter w/ contract at bottom to be signed by manager, the Group Security form, New Employee set up form, occupational health form, probity questionnaire. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, this forum is such a help!

:-)
    Hi blondie, well done! I rang AIB today as I cannot find my leaving cert and was told that it is not needed if you have your degree results. The solemn declaration form is the privacy/secrecy one. If you send off your documents, enclose a note saying that further documents are to follow. The girl I rang today said this is no problem

• Advertisement

gaza711 wrote: »

yep did u get it yet?
    Nope not a thing

Nope not a thing

some joke i rang CPL yesterday she told me my location and said AIB were in touch and that i should have my email by end of today

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

I am actually cracking up i got an email today at like 9.30 to say ahe would go and check things out for me...nothing yet..i really wana get the ball rolling gaza, purplespecialbus and corner where did ye wana be located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 purespecialbus

geez wrote: »
    I am actually cracking up i got an email today at like 9.30 to say ahe would go and check things out for me...nothing yet..i really wana get the ball rolling gaza, purplespecialbus and corner where did ye wana be located?

Hey I got placed in Cork.. I'm delighted ! Near enough to home too :D .. There are still delays with offer emails so don't worry you will get it soon.. :)

Email just landed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Email just landed!

You happy with it corner??

Anyone know how long it's gonna take for them to come back to us after security checks etc??

Pretty much what I expected tbh, delighted with location and salary just under 25k

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blondiefairy

Hi blondie, well done! I rang AIB today as I cannot find my leaving cert and was told that it is not needed if you have your degree results. The solemn declaration form is the privacy/secrecy one. If you send off your documents, enclose a note saying that further documents are to follow. The girl I rang today said this is no problem

Gracie,

Thanks a million and congratulations on being successful! I went into the bank today, the branch I'm due to be in - they didn't have a clue that I was going to be starting there! The manager was flabbergasted.
    But I got everything sorted, I enclosed a little note saying that I would send off my Leaving Cert results once I got them. Everything else seemed to be OK.

:)

Anyone get a location in galway?

Pretty much what I expected tbh, delighted with location and salary just under 25k

I wish mine would hurry up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:yes i am impatient

I wish mine would hurry up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:yes i am impatient

Me too...i just wana even know location..the question of where and when will you be starting are really getting old...come on AIB

geez wrote: »
    Me too...i just wana even know location..the question of where and when will you be starting are really getting old...come on AIB

well it will be tomorrow at the earliest now god im annoyed ha...at least i know my location..surely tomorrow,surely although ive said that already heh..:D

Got a call from the recruitment company bout half hour go shes trying to sort it out..she could tell i was getting kinda angsty so hopefully tommorrow will bring something

i got my email happy wit salary and location..let the next step begin ;)

I wish we all had group training so we can celebrate! Does anyone know the story with the uniform, is shirt etc supplied and we have our own suits?

• Advertisement

I wish we all had group training so we can celebrate! Does anyone know the story with the uniform, is shirt etc supplied and we have our own suits?

do u reply to email saying u accept the offer or is it a physical mail they want?
    i think girks wear purple shirt and navy pants..i shouldnt know that lol

do u reply to email saying u accept the offer or is it a physical mail they want?
    i think girks wear purple shirt and navy pants..i shouldnt know that lol
    ya just reply stating you would happy to accept the offer and you'd start yesterday!!

ya just reply stating you would happy to accept the offer and you'd start yesterday!!

thanks haha..am looking fwd to all these forms now

Got mine too yaaay! happy enough with my lot!!Gracirfacey my mom said she was in the bank im due to start in and that there was someone being trained in and she was wearing her own clothes...reckon it will be a bit before we get uniforms...not to tackle these forms yikes!!I get the feeling training for me will be on the job...

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for security checks etc want to know so can hand in my notice?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

Has anyones references been contacted yet? I wanna hand in my notice but I wanna be sure everything is sorted first. Has anyone been given a start date?

Must tackle all those forms tomorrow, cant face into them now!!

Has anyones references been contacted yet? I wanna hand in my notice but I wanna be sure everything is sorted first. Has anyone been given a start date?

In the same boat you'd think they'd do all the checks before issuing details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConquersAll

My recruiter said it could be around April 30th when we would start but everything always seems to be moved back a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

April 30th!? That's crazy but I'd well believe it! That means the whole process has taken almost 3 months for me! Bloody job better be worth it lol!

Advertisement