Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

You know in the probity questionnaire it has candidate/staff number if relevant?thats obviously not relevant to us right?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

geez wrote: »
    You know in the probity questionnaire it has candidate/staff number if relevant?thats obviously not relevant to us right?
    I think that some of those forms are used for promotion/transfer etc too so don't worry about number!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Has anyones references been contacted yet? I wanna hand in my notice but I wanna be sure everything is sorted first. Has anyone been given a start date?

I was onto aib hr this morning and they said it will be early next week. Annoying as I'm in the same boat as you!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Floof Face

Hey guys!

Does anyone know what CF to put down on the Probity Questionnaire for a Bank Branh Official? I dunno whether to answer question 20 and 21 or not??! :confused:

Maybe just answer them all anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lolser

Floof Face wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Does anyone know what CF to put down on the Probity Questionnaire for a Bank Branh Official? I dunno whether to answer question 20 and 21 or not??! :confused:

Maybe just answer them all anyway?

I just answered them all cause I didnt know either!

• Advertisement

Cool I'll do that too then! :D

Thanks! :)

anybody starting in kerry..i would love to have someone new with me on my first day..im such a big child i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

Does anyone know what the story is, with
    Expenses in regards to training ? As in accomodation etc..
    Do we pay it ourselves and then get reimbursed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loughgirl

Does anyone know what the story is, with
    Expenses in regards to training ? As in accomodation etc..
    Do we pay it ourselves and then get reimbursed ?
    You don't get any expenses.not unless you are going direct into your location and then up to dub,but if you just going straight to induction and training,no expenses are paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Awfull Lawfull

Loughgirl wrote: »
    You don't get any expenses.not unless you are going direct into your location and then up to dub,but if you just going straight to induction and training,no expenses are paid.
    Sorry thats what I ment, if you have to go
    To Dublin for training. What way does it work ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Hi folks,,

Ive been called for aptitude testing on monday the 16th..

Have any of ye been through this before???

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

anybody starting in kerry..i would love to have someone new with me on my first day..im such a big child i know!
    I know a girl that started not so long ago in Killarney, is it Tralee or Killarney you are?

lolser wrote: »
    I just answered them all cause I didnt know either!

I was sent an email about the probity questions ring aib if you have any problems because I have to re do mine again and call them when I do it.. Delays the process another few days :(

I know a girl that started not so long ago in Killarney, is it Tralee or Killarney you are?

Killarney...yaaay but there are two branches there...hopefully they will put me in the same one :D

Canyon86 wrote: »
    Hi folks,,

Ive been called for aptitude testing on monday the 16th..

Have any of ye been through this before???

:)

Yup we all have...test first then if u pass that interview..posts here are very useful..best of luck

Yup we all have...test first then if u pass that interview..posts here are very useful..best of luck

Feels like a lifetime ago we did them! :)

Best of luck!

Sorry thats what I ment, if you have to go
    To Dublin for training. What way does it work ?

Put it this way I got the job and had to go to Dublin for training...no expenses.But there was a girl in my branch that was straight into the job then had to do training that was paid,basically if your placed THEN have to move you get expenses,but if it's training from day one...no go,trust me though the job makes up for it!!

Loughgirl wrote: »
    Put it this way I got the job and had to go to Dublin for training...no expenses.But there was a girl in my branch that was straight into the job then had to do training that was paid,basically if your placed THEN have to move you get expenses,but if it's training from day one...no go,trust me though the job makes up for it!!

Thanks Loughgirl! :)

So you like the job then? What is it we can expect to be doing? Is it mostly front of house/cashier work or is there other stuff involved? :)

So excited to be starting would just love to know what we'll be doing!

I was sent an email about the probity questions ring aib if you have any problems because I have to re do mine again and call them when I do it.. Delays the process another few days :(

Oh really, I only seen this now so I have it sent off already,had you answered all the questions on it and they're making you do it again??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I did the aptitude test on 2 April - should I have got word by now if I was successful?

• Advertisement

Floof Face wrote: »
    Thanks Loughgirl! :)

So you like the job then? What is it we can expect to be doing? Is it mostly front of house/cashier work or is there other stuff involved? :)

So excited to be starting would just love to know what we'll be doing!

It depends what job you got if its the grad or branch official?But either way you will get a chance to try all the roles,there all very varied and you'll see what your good at/enjoy the most.I guess it depends on the branch also!Im really enjoying it so far,there is soooo much to learn but it's a great opportunity,and chance to move up quickly if you work hard and make the effort!Good luck!!

lolser wrote: »
    Oh really, I only seen this now so I have it sent off already,had you answered all the questions on it and they're making you do it again??

Is told to answer 1-19 and sign the 7th page but 7th page says its for internal use so I dunno!

Is told to answer 1-19 and sign the 7th page but 7th page says its for internal use so I dunno!
    I assume i'll be hearing back from them as well then so to redo it, thats a pain in the ass though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Umaro wrote: »
    I did the aptitude test on 2 April - should I have got word by now if I was successful?

Hey Umaro,

I did the test on the same day and I spoke to my recruiter on Friday and he said he hopes to hear today. Ill post if I hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

30th April start date! Feeling a bit more scary now!

Gracie, just got a call from my recruiter explaining there were 3 optional start dates on my contract But there weren't! He said aib were giving options of
    April 30
    May 8
    May 14

Just wana start as early as possible at this stage!

No mention of training!

I know! Don't think I'll believe it til I'm stood there on the Monday morning, still a bit nervous at the checks they have to do yet!
    I'd imagine training will be Dublin if they've only given 3 start date options but I'm
    Only guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xx0xx

Does anyone have the hr address that we send our documents to? My transcripts have arrived and I have no access to my emails!

Here is d addresses u send it to:

Please return:

Your completed medical questionnaire to Occupational Health, AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.

AIB Pre-employment Enquiry Form with one copy of passport to AIB Group Security Services, P.E.E.F. 1st Floor, Goodbody Building, Ballsbridge Business Park, Dublin 4.

All other documentation listed above to Group HR Shared Services, HR Service Centre, 3rd Floor, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cornerforward13

Got my results today they were sent out to me, whats the story with this certifying them now, what did ye do for that

Advertisement