Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Congrats you guys. Any interview details yet? Length, location etc? Also did you apply for Branch Banking?

Anyone who did it in the Institute of Bankers hear yet?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lolser

Has anyone been given an official start date yet? I'm dying to hear as I have to move from Cavan up to Dublin before I start and need to find somewhere to live! Has anyone else's references been contacted yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LINDUB

CavanGal wrote: »
    Congrats you guys. Any interview details yet? Length, location etc? Also did you apply for Branch Banking?

Anyone who did it in the Institute of Bankers hear yet?

Thanks

Still waiting on an interview date, rang the agency today and she said it could be looking like end of next week or the following week! it was the call center in swords I applied for.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

lolser wrote: »
    Has anyone been given an official start date yet? I'm dying to hear as I have to move from Cavan up to Dublin before I start and need to find somewhere to live! Has anyone else's references been contacted yet??[/QUOT

no still waiting but my references were contacted over a week ago..and cpl asked me to give them my start date

Hey does anyone know anything about the call centre positions in swords, heard it is shift hours in there?

• Advertisement

LINDUB wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know anything about the call centre positions in swords, heard it is shift hours in there?

My friend got called for interview for the call centre positions, and she said yeah it's shift work, pay is 24 grand and you don't do any QFA exams!

lolser wrote: »
    My friend got called for interview for the call centre positions, and she said yeah it's shift work, pay is 24 grand and you don't do any QFA exams!

Dont suppose ya know what the shifts are, my agency is useless, given me no info!

LINDUB wrote: »
    Dont suppose ya know what the shifts are, my agency is useless, given me no info!

No sorry I don't have a clue about the shifts I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 douglywougly

Anyone hear anything re training, security checks yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

Anyone hear anything re training, security checks yet?

Hey no I havent heard anything!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rebelette24

Just got a call from AIB saying my file was complete and confirming start date of the 30th April. 3 days induction in Ballsbridge then back to branch on the Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Just got a call from AIB saying my file was complete and confirming start date of the 30th April. 3 days induction in Ballsbridge then back to branch on the Thursday!

Did they call references cuz mine ain't been called yet

• Registered Users Posts: 36 fluff09

Mine haven't been called yet but I told them I would start 8th May so maybe they are working through the people that are starting on the 30th first

Just got the confirmation call, my induction's in O'Connell St, lasting 5 days :) Happy out!
    ps My references were contacted last week & i'm starting the 30th, so I presume their doing it in order of start dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bestformthebest

you don't do any QFA exams!...
    this is wrong, you have to do aptitude test, then if lucky an interv. etc.. as normal

you don't do any QFA exams!...
    this is wrong, you have to do aptitude test, then if lucky an interv. etc.. as normal

for the call centre positions? you do an aptitude test and interview like for any job within aib, but don't have to complete the qfa qualification!

lolser... why not?

I don't know why not but thats what my friend was told by careers register, that anyone that gets those positions definitely won't have to do the qfa's, it's probably because it's a customer service role, rather than branch banking positions where qfa's are a requirement. Have you gotten called for interview for the call centre positions?

no, I just have an aptitude test tomm :) for this position :)

no, I just have an aptitude test tomm :) for this position :)

oh right, well best of luck with me, I've been offered one of the retial banking positions, just waiting to start now!

• Advertisement

so maybe when AIB will do biggest Christmas party we will drink together ? :D best to u as well

Haha maybe, but i will tell ya AIB are really slow with the whole process, so ya'll have to be patient!!

yeee. I got it from this forum. but I am the worst person in all planet to be patient... so that means it will be Christmas after many, many years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 purespecialbus

Me too :) .. Training in Bewley's Hotel in Ballsbridge on Monday and in the Grand Canal Hotel on Tuesday and Weds.

I wonder why some training is in hotels and some is in branches? Anyone for O'Connell st 5 day training yet?

just got the called, training in blanchardstown for a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Anyone else waiting for the training details email?

I am Gracie, but I told them if start the 8th so maybe there dealing with next weeks starters.. None of my references have been called yet weather there calling everyone's or not I dunno!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 gaza711

I am Gracie, but I told them if start the 8th so maybe there dealing with next weeks starters.. None of my references have been called yet weather there calling everyone's or not I dunno!

hey guys am still waiting too am due for the 30th and my references were contacted over a week ago now:confused:

• Advertisement

No I got the call today wit training info but didn't get the follow up email I was meant to get after with the details!

When you starting Gracie?

Advertisement