Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Laura 4

McGaz23 wrote: »
    Yeah I sent them back last week and they just contacted me to confirm a few things but that was it, nothing about the starting etc. I think ill probably do the same if i dont hear from them regarding the suit!! They told me that some of it might be in Naas alright but wasn't sure if it was all the training. Maybe someone else on here knows.

I was talking to HR just there and they said they just have to go through everyones forms and details and then theyre going to send everyone an email on Monday/Tuesday with details of training etc. Yeah I was told training will be in Naas in my interview too but i dont know how long we'll be there for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kirwanco

Laura 4 wrote: »
    McGaz23 wrote: »
    Yeah I sent them back last week and they just contacted me to confirm a few things but that was it, nothing about the starting etc. I think ill probably do the same if i dont hear from them regarding the suit!! They told me that some of it might be in Naas alright but wasn't sure if it was all the training. Maybe someone else on here knows.

I was talking to HR just there and they said they just have to go through everyones forms and details and then theyre going to send everyone an email on Monday/Tuesday with details of training etc. Yeah I was told training will be in Naas in my interview too but i dont know how long we'll be there for.

Hi Laura,

I was told it would be about seven weeks in
    Naas, but who knows what might happen. HR also told me today that we will hear early next week about the starting details so I think we can all relax and enjoy the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

Just wondering if anyone has been contacted yet this week about starting in swords next Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CurlieSue

Did anyone get the job in the call centre in swords? Where are we going to be training?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bestformthebest

CurlieSue wrote: »
    Did anyone get the job in the call centre in swords? Where are we going to be training?
    naas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bear1234

well here I am again. I applied to aib for the branch banking through cpl a few weeks ago. passed the aptitude and got the interview but didnt get the job. last week i got a call from careers register (same as cpl) about the customer service position in swords. have to do the aptitude test again on the 11th of june and i'm dreading this whole process, cant believe im putting myself through this all over again but it will be worth it if i get a good job finally. aib are so slow about getting through applicants. since the last time i applied i actually did get a job but i absolutely hate it and id love to get this.

oh and to anyone still wondering i was told shift work is either 9-4 or 12-9. anyone who got the offer or already started hear any different?

also is the aptitude test in wesley hall, leeson place and is it the morrisby test.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Hi Bear, I have aptitude test on 11th as well, I went through the whole process before too so I am really hoping I get something this time out off it. Its mad they have to put us through it again, that they cant use the results from the last time.

josieb wrote: »
    Hi Bear, I have aptitude test on 11th as well, I went through the whole process before too so I am really hoping I get something this time out off it. Its mad they have to put us through it again, that they cant use the results from the last time.

so i'm not the only crazy one lol. have you heard any details about it? times or location? i'm having a hard time getting the day off work for it (obviously i cant tell them the real reason i need the day off) so it would be handy if i could do a late/early shift? it seems like this time round theyre getting back to people a lot quicker so hopefully it wont be a torturous as last time :cool:

bear1234 wrote: »
    so i'm not the only crazy one lol. have you heard any details about it? times or location? i'm having a hard time getting the day off work for it (obviously i cant tell them the real reason i need the day off) so it would be handy if i could do a late/early shift? it seems like this time round theyre getting back to people a lot quicker so hopefully it wont be a torturous as last time :cool:

It was last week when I was talking to agency so she said she wont have time or place until nearer the date but I suppose they want to be giving us details soon. I wonder is the apitude test the same as last time? Hope they move fast as well, hate the not knowing part.

did anyone actualy started in call centres? there are tread about it for last 2 months.. and now aib is still doing new aptitude tests??? crazy.. or maybe it's just me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Marilyn123

Hey guys - just wondering if anybody is due to start in swords in the coming months? got a start date of first week of august from AIB but havnt received contract or any info from them yet .. anyone else in the same boat?

i got a contract with a start date of 2nd July , when i rang hr they said that was the "expected" start date but when all my forms are back they will give me a start date. i have no idea where or when i will be starting. im moving to dublin so i need to get a house etc. have no idea where i stand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Marilyn123

CurlieSue wrote: »
    i got a contract with a start date of 2nd July , when i rang hr they said that was the "expected" start date but when all my forms are back they will give me a start date. i have no idea where or when i will be starting. im moving to dublin so i need to get a house etc. have no idea where i stand :(

kind of in a similar situation :confused: was told july 2nd by the recruiter, then AIB called me last monday to ask if I could start at the beginning of august instead... had already handed in notice at my current job so wanted to get started asap

still havn't received contract or any forms, it all seems very vague:confused: might contact AIB hr next week to try and get some firm details

hi, yteher.. is anybody starting swords next monady ? 11th?

Is anybody doing aptitude test on monday? Did you get any information on where it is on and time??

hi, still waiting to hear. got a call from the agency on friday to confirm i was still available but havent heard times or location but i assume its the same place as last time josie. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

There still doing aptitude tests :o ????? Anyone know why

got my time and location. all same as last time. hope this isnt an omen :P

Starting Monday 11th :) few questions for people who have started swords?
    Were do you park
    Is there a staff canteen,is it free or will I bring €
    How's the training going
    Do we have to bring note pads and pens etc or will they be given to us ?

got my time and location. all same as last time. hope this isnt an omen :P

I am in monday at 11. Hope we get lucky this time:)

• Advertisement

oh mine too!! haha

and yes i really hope we're luckier this time too :D

Marilyn123 wrote: »
    kind of in a similar situation :confused: was told july 2nd by the recruiter, then AIB called me last monday to ask if I could start at the beginning of august instead... had already handed in notice at my current job so wanted to get started asap

still havn't received contract or any forms, it all seems very vague:confused: might contact AIB hr next week to try and get some firm details

did you hear anything yet? i havent and im about to put down a deposit on a house in swords. nervous

passed the test. waiting to hear about interview details. seems to be moving a lot faster this time round. how is everyone who started in swords doing so far?

passed the test. waiting to hear about interview details. seems to be moving a lot faster this time round. how is everyone who started in swords doing so far?
    Tiring very tiring

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Danie110

Well done on passing, did you get called this evening ? I can't stand the waiting at all :o

tiring in what way? can't be worse than what i'm doing at the moment anyway!

i got a call this morning but found out at lunch time

I passed as well, she rang me yesterday. she said interviews be week of 25th but she is still waiting to hear from aib.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

Hi all

I am doing the aptitude test Monday at 2pm in Ballsbridge. Anyone else doing this? Im not even sure what the job is for because I have applied for so many. All the email says is graduate aptitude test....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 smadcu

Hi, I did an interview last week for a grad position in Bankcentre. Still waiting to hear back. Just wondering if if anyone out there did interviews at that time and if they've heard back yet? Or how long did it take everyone else to hear back? Getting quite nervous and less hopefull as time goes on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement