Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinlad12345

Ow right my mate got through aswell he was sayin September! Would love to get it be sorted on the pigs back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 greatfoxylady

Ow right my mate got through aswell he was sayin September! Would love to get it be sorted on the pigs back!!

Excellent! Get on it like a car bonnet so :D:D

I'm guna bring in a stereo and do my interview to house music me reckon they'll like that? :)

I'm guna bring in a stereo and do my interview to house music me reckon they'll like that? :)

Chalk it down! :cool:This is AIB we're talking about here- they would totally hire you if you did that! Although they may prefer classical music more :eek: but I mean it's totally up to you!!!!

It's nearly Halloween, I reckon morph suit with illuminous sweat bands, ghetto blaster, the works aib will not know what hit them braap braap :D

• Advertisement

It's nearly Halloween, I reckon morph suit with illuminous sweat bands, ghetto blaster, the works aib will not know what hit them braap braap :D

true! it sounds like you will be a candidate that they will not forget in a hurry! :) which is always good for job prospects :)

Haha but in all seriousness it looks tough, ul b preparing for it this time in a coupla weeks :)

Haha but in all seriousness it looks tough, ul b preparing for it this time in a coupla weeks :)

Well, I might be preparing for it! but you must let me know how it goes- my one mightn't be a competency based one but then again it could be!:eek:

Ye ill through the info up on this no worries!

Ye ill through the info up on this no worries!

Excellent, thanks a million! Now, back to so some more tests! Ta for the info, much appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 grad12

Hi Guys,

I have just been offered a support lending position with aib. Can anyone give me any insight into what the daily job is like?? Also, if anyone could give me some info regarding he QFA's and do they encourage employees to sit accounting exams??

Any info would be great!!

Thanks!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 colbags

grad12 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have just been offered a support lending position with aib. Can anyone give me any insight into what the daily job is like?? Also, if anyone could give me some info regarding he QFA's and do they encourage employees to sit accounting exams??

Any info would be great!!

Thanks!!:)

+1

I got offered a position 2. Think we have to have all the qfa exams done within the year, when do u start and where?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

Hey guys just wondering where was this programme advertised?
    Sounds interesting might look into it myself for next year.
    I cant find anything on the AIB careers page though :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 whoopdidoo

Hi All,

I've just been called for interview after doing Morrissby testing 2weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure the exact position I'm being interviewed for (applied for capital markets graduate program) does anyone know the format the interview takes/ any hints tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Guys hi, were can I apply for the 2013 grad programmes, I have checked online but I cant find any links.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭kksaints

http://gradireland.com/graduate-jobs/jobs/202005

Think this is it. They used agencies this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Seems as though we are getting new grads in the next couple of weeks again.

Doe anyone know if the deadline is on the 10/12/2012

Has anyone applied for this year graduate positions ? And how does the process work after submitting your application ?

• Advertisement

The AIB link has been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 UL12

Hey is anyone going for the trainee accountant position aptitude testing next week?
    Got a call for it today and the recruitment agency told me the grain/silo testing has been gotten rid of due to low pass rates and to just practice general analytical reasoning testing online? Has anyone here sat this type of aptitude testing for AIB recently? Any advice would be really appreciated. Am slightly nervous as have never done aptitude tests in that kind of scenario before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emma240

Hi, does anyone know when the closing date was? i presume it has past, as there are no links to be found anywhere?

Emma240 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know when the closing date was? i presume it has past, as there are no links to be found anywhere?

Hi Emma,

The aptitude tests for the trainee accountant position were held the week before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emma240

thanks UL12, i presume that the graduate programs are the only way to enter into the bank, or does anyone know of any other entry?

thanks UL12, i presume that the graduate programs are the only way to enter into the bank, or does anyone know of any other entry?

I tried applying for AIB roles, I didn't see an link.

For grad roles applications are every year. On AIB web page there's job vacancies listed there I have checked for the past 2 years now and I have not seen a job ad.

Emma I'm not sure i'd say there would be more positions advertised in other ways. The trainee accountant position was a graduate role though as its a 3 and a half year training contract.
    I tried applying for AIB roles, I didn't see an link.

For grad roles applications are every year. On AIB web page there's job vacancies listed there I have checked for the past 2 years now and I have not seen a job ad.

Hi Freeze,

AIB use recruitment agencies so I would presume don't advertise that much on their site.

UL12 wrote: »

Hi Freeze,

AIB use recruitment agencies so I would presume don't advertise that much on their site.

I did, or tried to the link by the recruitment agency on grad ireland was removed before the deadline.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Paul262

Hey I have my interview for AIB Direct Banking/Customer Service on Monday coming and wondering is anyone else attending these interviews?

The tips from the recruiter seem very straight forward, however, I hear that many people have made the interview, so I'm wondering has anyone sat it previously/in the job now?

Any advice appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Paul262 wrote: »
    Hey I have my interview for AIB Direct Banking/Customer Service on Monday coming and wondering is anyone else attending these interviews?

The tips from the recruiter seem very straight forward, however, I hear that many people have made the interview, so I'm wondering has anyone sat it previously/in the job now?

Any advice appreciated!

Have that too on Friday. I assume there are quite a few roles available judging by the numbers at the aptitude test

Advertisement