Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hiya, bit of advice would be great here!
    Basically we're in OZ at the moment and we're leaving in December.
    We booked our return flights home last year (feb 2011) fopr Jan 2012 as you cant book more than a year in advance. The girl in trailfinders told us to ring up and it'd cost us €100 to change the flights to December! However...... we were having too much of a good time here and missed those flights...... What we want to know now is... can we get any money back or re-arrange the flights that we missed?? Cant get through to qantas, on constant hold. Bit of a mess, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

I'm pretty sure you are not entitled to anything back or be able to re-arrange as you missed the flight.
    As you didnt re-arrange before hand your ticket was valid for that flight but you choose not to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

smiler1990 wrote: »
    can we get any money back or re-arrange the flights that we missed??

:D, that is called looking for a free flight in the eyes of qantas, do you think they will give you a free flight because you were having a great time time and never turned up for your paid flight?

My mate missed his flight from Phuket to Perth the weekend and it cost him out of his own pocket close to $3000 for him and his gf to get back to Perth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Thats is class having such a good time you missed your flights. I take my hat off to you, rest assured in a few years that will be a great party story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Closing thread ... sorry OP, flights are like concerts, if you miss them you have to buy another ticket

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement