Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear series 18 Teaser Trailer

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

hey Top Gear fans it's almost time for the new series! :)
    Inside you’ll find Ray Winstone, Richard at the NASCAR, James on a rather bizarre lap of Dunsfold, a flying man with wings, Jeremy in a wig blowing up a caravan, a C63 AMG Black in a cloud of tyre-smoke and a new, dapper incarnation of the Stig.

Business as usual, in other words. We’re all rather busy finishing it off, but we’ll have much more as always in the run-up to episode one on TopGear.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It's too scripted, how did they know when to make the cuts? etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Looking good, say the nascar one will be class. (following thread so I dont miss the start date :))

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I thought the india special was ****e. I really dont like what this show has become. The last season wasnt great to say the least.

The Bolivia episode was the last great episode they did. I wasnt too entertained with the middle east one either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hogzy wrote: »
    I thought the india special was ****e. I really dont like what this show has become. The last season wasnt great to say the least.

The Bolivia episode was the last great episode they did. I wasnt too entertained with the middle east one either.

Ill agree w9ith you on the India special it was ****e, not because its scripted yada yada but because there was feck all to do with them driving and the cars and more like a bad episode of an idiot abroad.

But I do still enjoy the series and will be recording each episode so I dont miss any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exploding mobile homes - I'm happy! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

mike65 wrote: »
    Exploding mobile homes - I'm happy! :p

Indeed...back to basics....:D...anyone know new season start date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

next Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭cc

looks like they're going to China too...Hammond will be on the plain rice again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

As much as I hated the India special, I can't wait for this series to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Is that a Focus RS 500 at the end getting blown up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Plug wrote: »
    Is that a Focus RS 500 at the end getting blown up?
    Nah, freeze on 24 secs and you will see its a 4dr.

Advertisement