Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undergraduate Engineer Seeks Work Ex.

• 18-01-2012 2:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

I am currently a 2nd year of Energy & Environmental Engineering. I am seeking any form of work experience vaguely relative to the energy sector, any time possible between June & September.

To a degree, I would be able to contribute to the design, development, commissioning, operation and maintenance of products, equipment, processes and services associated with the energy and environmental areas.

I believe I have the know-how to contribute in roles such as energy system designer, energy system auditor or consultant as well as system developer and operator.

Any help/information/suggestions in how to obtain such a placement would be hugely appreciated, please do not hesitate to contact me (via direct message).

Thanks in advance everyone - Paul :)

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement