Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you like making people feel bad?

• 18-01-2012 6:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Personally, I love it. It gives me great satisfaction inside. Call me a sadist, but I love when I say something offensive to someone and you just know by the look on their face that they've been deeply hurt by it.

I love making someone feel out of place, ignored or unwanted. It really knocks them down a peg or two.

What about you? Have any stories?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

You seem a right bollox to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

And tell me, OP, how do you react when someone does it to you? Do you like your own medicine?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

scudzilla wrote: »
    You seem a right bollox to me

See, doesn't it feel great?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

Personally, I love it. It gives me great satisfaction inside. Call me a sadist, but I love when I say something offensive to someone and you just know by the look on their face that they've been deeply hurt by it.

I love making someone feel out of place, ignored or unwanted. It really knocks them down a peg or two.

What about you?

This is probably why you have trouble sleeping around this time of night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

A workmate was getting a little chummy. When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

What about you?

You just sound incredibly sad.

Is this a random thing you do to someone who hasnt offended you whatsoever, or is it directed at people who are rude to you??

Is this a random thing you do to someone who hasnt offended you whatsoever, or is it directed at people who are rude to you??

Just people in general. It's becoming a real fetish of mine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Just people in general. It's becoming a real fetish of mine :)

Single I'm guessing

Nah, I wouldnt take any delight in hurting someone to be honest. Not a nice way to live really.

Single I'm guessing

Nah, I wouldnt take any delight in hurting someone to be honest. Not a nice way to live really.

Well you wouldn't do it all the time, just when you're in the mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

So OP likes to make people feel bad. Don't get so up tight about it - it's his thing leave him have his kicks. :rolleyes:

Cop on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

At least KP is up front about it, unlike everyone else who waits till someone has their back turned before twisting the knife.

At least KP is up front about it, unlike everyone else who waits till someone has their back turned before twisting the knife.

I know, I wasn't expecting people to take such a moral high ground on AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

What about you? Have any stories?

For some reason I'm picturing you as a bit of an uggo.

Elba101 wrote: »
    For some reason I'm picturing you as a bit of an uggo.

Uggo?

Goodbye boards.ie.

Closing my account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Goodbye boards.ie.

Closing my account.

Thank god we can talk/bitch about him now he's gone! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Goodbye boards.ie.

Closing my account.

Thank f*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Since you're unhappy you probably need to make someone feel unhappier than you to feel/think better about yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Goodbye boards.ie.

Closing my account.

Come back KP, we miss you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Is it because someone called him an uggo? I'm guessing that means ugly/beaten with ugly stick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I'll miss old whatsisname with the inferiority complex

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

Catxscotch wrote: »
    Is it because someone called him an uggo? I'm guessing that means ugly/beaten with ugly stick

Spot on, but it's on the internet so it's probably not true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Now what do we talk about seeing that yer man has left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Show's over folks, Killer Pigeon has left the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement