Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help me confirm

Options
  • 18-01-2012 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

I'm preparing for the 70-669 exam. I've been using practice exams to prepare for the real thing. One of the questions goes like this:

Your company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. All servers run Windows Server 2008 R2. All client computers run Windows 7.Your environment includes Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V).You are preparing to update a MED-V Workspace that is used by 1000 client computers.You need to minimize the network impact of updating the Workspace.What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete Choose two.)
    A.Pack the Workspace images.
    B.Enable Trim Transfer on the Workspace.
    C.Send each virtual machine file storage folder to a compressed (zipped)folder.
    D.Use Distributed File System (DFS) service to publish the images.
    Answer: A AND C

It seems to me that the answer should be A AND B but strangely enough both my practice exam and some other BrainDumps i've checked claim that A AND C is the correct answer.

Could somebody explain this to me? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Welcome to the world of Microsoft answers. In Microsoft's world, they haven't specified what level of difference there was between the original workspace and the "update". So the network impact is unknown(but is 99.9% of the time not going to be a 100% download). So the correct answer is A and C because of that, since they are guaranteed to minimise the impact.

I know people hate braindumps, but Microsoft need to drop questions like this to gain some level of respect in their testing.

Advertisement