Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body of stabbed man found outside Limerick house

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

No I mean an incident where several men pulled a woman from a car and beat her with chains on William St. It was over a year ago - maybe two years ago or so.

I guess chains are the weapon of choice if you need to beat a woman before getting the bus.

Can't recall that.....point proven maybe? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No I mean an incident where several men pulled a woman from a car and beat her with chains on William St. It was over a year ago - maybe two years ago or so.

I guess chains are the weapon of choice if you need to beat a woman before getting the bus.

That was about three years ago now, but you are right in that it got very little coverage at the time. The woman was battered by a number of guys with chains and there was hardly a peep about it.

Last year there was a similar incident on Thomas street at around 15:00 in the afternoon and it barely registered in a three or four line snippet on the Live95fm website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Three people arrested in the Mungret area for the murder.

Was another stabbing in the weston area over the weekend, as well as another shooting incident.

Always makes me feel for the huge amount of decent people that have to live near the scum causing the trouble.

Advertisement