Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once again, looking for more items :P

Options
  • 18-01-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Once again I'm looking at where I can source a few more items - these are all gonna be for a trick I thought of last night..

(Okay, I wont lie, I actually had a dream, which was quite vivid on how this trick would work :P)

All I think I'll need is:

A 'One Way Force Deck' (I know these seem amatureish, but its important for the patter) that contains ONLY Jokers.

Joker Playing Card Flash Paper (Ie. The 'Flash Cards', seen em online before but I can't remember where, they stick to the card AFAIR, which would really be essential, or I'd need to make them stick to the card).

Anyone know where I could pick these up?

EDIT:

Found the forcing deck on Alakazam, Now its just the Joker Flash Playing Card.

Cheers,
    XS

Comments

Advertisement