Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business philosophy when dealing with customers

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭

As a business philosophy when dealing with customers especially hagglers what do you (fellow posters :) ) think of the following

Good, Cheap, Fast. Pick 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

good and fast.

I would think the customer is thinking cheap when looking but I'd hate to be thought of as cheap.

You might think in terms of customers as cheap or looking for cheap but again.....cheap is a bad negative word.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Sorry I mean that as a phrase to a customer

i.e. Your options are Good, fast, cheap, pick 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I don't really understand the question, is it how one would deal with people trying to haggle your prices down?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Deaddude wrote: »
    I don't really understand the question, is it how one would deal with people trying to haggle your prices down?

Yes, I'm really not firing on all cylinders today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Only if you have a chipper van and its half time and I am willing to eat manky under cooked curry chips before the match restarts would that phrase result in a transaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Quality
    Trusted
    Reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

tell them our prices are set and non negotiable and they can go elsewhere if they want.

Advertisement