Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy Rooster/Cock Galway City

Options
  • 18-01-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Does anyone know what the story is with someone living in Lough Atalia/ College road that has a rooster? It's been making loads of noise from 4am on, keeping everyone in the area awake. Can't figure which house it's coming from so I can't ask whoever owns it what the story is. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yes you can ask whoever owns it "what's the story?"
    Just go door to door and ask who owns the rooster or where the noise is coming from. Have you attempted this obvious option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pringlez

I live up there too and no one I've asked will own up to keeping it. Although from the noise it has to be coming from one of the houses directly opposite the race track or just behind those houses. Its getting ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Herr Bobo

I saw the little ****er from my window today. I'm 99% sure that its at 71 College Road. There are two fowl in the back yard.

Its really pissing me off, I know a few guards I could say it to or should a bunch of us call up, or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Napoleon Solo

Just saw the neighbour feeding the rooster. I asked her was she planning on keeping it because it was keeping everyone awake she said she was going to get rid of it. hopefully soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Herr Bobo

Did you hear it this morning? I think it might be gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Pringlez

I didnt hear it no, If its not gone already somebody got to it before us haha. Hears hoping we dont get a rude awakening tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Napoleon Solo

Pretty sure they killed it the other day. Not exactly what i had in mind but at least we can sleep now.

Advertisement