Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field Commanders

Options
  • 18-01-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I will be hopefully making an announcement today regarding Field Commander positions.

I just need a couple of our DC's to revert confirming the the names we have chosen for the positions.

I was going to send PM's to the people we had chosen to see if they're interested, but I've decided to post the names here instead.
    Hopefully all the players chosen are willing to perform the role, but this is in no way compulsory, and you do of course have the option to decline.

Watch this space...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ok everyone, I havent been able to get hold of everyone personally on TS to let them know, but here is the of chosen Field Commanders:

Destroyedinseconds
    DesperateCry
    Fragit
    Kalletank
    dbHarry
    Nemi_
    AnfieldHitman
    Wuuzzii
    Rosko

In addition to these positions, we wish to add 2 further Command Positions, who's role it will be to overlook the Field Commanders.
    In order to recognise their past work in both clans, we propose these positions go to:

Ptegan
    Huntsekker

So grats guys, you were chosen as being the members most suitable, and most capable for the positions.

If any of you have any reason for not wishing to take the position, please let me know. You are not obliged to, but we would really like you to!

Dubs

Advertisement