Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this town, country, tiny little closed minded, irepairably damaged backward Island is

Options
  • 18-01-2012 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

no matter what people try to do to highlight it they're ridiculed and left to be a single, lonely voice at the top of eyre sq, dame st or worn out in limerick or waterford,

all the while enda kenny and the likes insult our intelligence on tv or in the papers with such crap as "i dont want to see the oaps out protesting against the latest austerity measures, stay indoors and keep quiet, ta very nicely"

I'm outta here very shortly and any chance of me waiting around to keep fighting for an honest, fairer system has been completely eroded!

if we realistically any further on than we were 3/4 years ago when those with eyes wide open seen most of this **** coming I may have stayed but in reality we are probably further away from it, deeper levels of denial, stockholm syndrome etc set in and has rotted this country to the core.

The ony reason id stay here now would be to set fire to myself and grab a hold of enda kenny, james riley or any one of the muppets we still have in government in protest and see if that didnt shake them up.

Thankfully I have the money to leave and leave i will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Cya now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

I wonder how many forums (or is it fora) can you get banned from in the same day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭eire.man

antoobrien wrote: »
    I wonder how many forums (or is it fora) can you get banned from in the same day.

life i give a fiddlers **** and like it really matters

oh no I've been banned from certain sections on boards.ie

save me jebus, jebussssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Hello world

Will one of the mods just ban his ip address. He shouldn't be let use boards if he is going to be a moron

Did be just close his account or did a mod delete it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Based on the amount of spelling and grammatical errors id say you are writing this from the pub? Or maybe the doom tinted glasses just got too dark for you. Try not to occupy anywhere else now when you leave. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭swine

Might want to change that username while you`re at it eire.man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Well OP, I wish you well. It’s a shame that generations of us have / had to resort to emigration but, for those of us of advancing years and who have left….and then come back…..we can see the good parts of living in Ireland. I think you too will see that there is a natural balance – some good and some bad. Ireland’s mix is different to other countries but it has good and bad in the same proportions as other countries. After all, Ireland made you! And just wait to see how proudly Irish you become the first time you hear a foreigner slagging Ireland or the Irish!
    Best of luck to you........you’ll be back some day!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

cecil.gif
    Tell them they'll live to regret it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Sob! and an IBTL from moi!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, good luck with the protest.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement