Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EURO 2012 in Poland

• 18-01-2012 4:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭

Is there any thread about it? If there is, just close this one, if there isn't;
    -is there many of you going? What are you expecting, where are going to stay over night and what you need to know.
    I am from Gdansk and if you are going to stay there and have any questions about it at all, I could try to answer. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I know there's a thread in the soccer forum (but you need to apply for access to write in that forum)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I can't wait its going to be some year for us sport lovers Euro 2012 and the London Olympics.

The poor wimmins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I think we'll be singing in Urkaine...

44leto wrote: »
    I can't wait its going to be some year for us sport lovers Euro 2012 and the London Olympics.

The poor wimmins.

Women love sport, too, sport.

Just not Soccer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Hooray, he's kicked the ball. Now the ball's over there. That man has the ball. That's an interesting development. Maybe he'll kick the ball. He has indeed. Apparently that deserves a round of applause.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

hopefully were let have a thread on it here while it's on, I could not be arsed getting permission for the soccer forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Domitius Felix Invictus Aurelianus

I cant wait for the Foxy Boxing, punch punch, jab jab, bounce bounce

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

Hooray, he's kicked the ball. Now the ball's over there. That man has the ball. That's an interesting development. Maybe he'll kick the ball. He has indeed. Apparently that deserves a round of applause.

That is how I see it too! :pac: I am just curious if there is many Irish people there and what you know/dont know about Poland, or what to expect.

surime wrote: »
    That is how I see it too! :pac: I am just curious if there is many Irish people there and what you know/dont know about Poland, or what to expect.

The capital is Warsaw; the national sport is pole vault.

How am I doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Women love sport, too, sport.

Just not Soccer

Hey, I love soccer and I'm a woman...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

I can't wait to see the 'role around on the ground holding an arbitrary part of your body' competition

Apanachi wrote: »
    Hey, I love soccer and I'm a woman...

Cue a huge rush from the Soccer forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Me and my mates are going to Poland but we arent going to the games, just going to soak up the atmostphere and have the craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

I know a few people going to see England. The atmosphere will be amazing, no doubt about it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

There is something they are ding along the lines of bringing electric picnic to poland. A place for all the Irish supporters to camp out together. The sessions at the camp would be brilliant I'd say for all manner of fan.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'd say we'll have the usual and do a thread on it while it's actually on or approaching.

For travel and stuff there's a travel forum and the discussion in advance is best placed in the soccer forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055637888 is the forum where you can request access.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement