Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nappies/wipes

Options
  • 18-01-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Lads/Lassies Any body see any deal on nappies and wipes at the minute, there is normally a deal on some where, but i cant find it at the min!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Dub12Dave

All depends on where you live, just an hour ago I seen Tesco in Crumlin Village have 6 packs of Pampers baby wipes for €5 something, they also had Pampers nappies 54 pack I think also reduced not sure but I think they were €9, hope this helps a bit they also had Johnson's baby shampoo,conditioner BOGOF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

SuperValu were doing 2 for the price of 1 deals on Huggies nappys last week, don't know if it's still valid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fuglywugly

Tescos are doing a deal on pampers, box of 62 13.00 usually 16.30
    Wipes are half price, pampers ones this week 1.37 a pack, it was huggies last week but there back to normal price now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Also in Tesco, Huggies economy packs are half price,

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    5.69 for 64 nappies in the size 3 pack, less int he bigger sizes.

IDShot_225x225.jpg All newborn carry packs are €4

and Pampers ecc packs are €9

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The Huggies offer is the one I'll be getting, once I have money, thats less than 8c per nappy....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Supervalue have jumbo pampers for €10, 66 in 5 & 5+ boxes, more in smaller sizes but not sure amount per box. Also 6 huggies wipes for €5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I used to buy the pampers sensitive wipes (can't use the huggies ones on my daughter,they gave her rash) but have since switched to the tesco own brand sensitive wipes, they have dropped in price from 1.20 a pack to 92c a pack, I find them great!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Sign up for on huggies website and receive 2 x E3 coupons, which are great for when the wipes are on offer as you get each pack for small money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

anywhere got any good deals? need to buy about 2 boxes of 5+ an 2 boxes of 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

^^^^same here plus i need another few boxes of wipes, can believe the stash is getting low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Scruff wrote: »
    We find lidl nappies great. 6.86 a pack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Scruff wrote: »
    We find lidl nappies great. 6.86 a pack

Advertisement